The Beast Revelation

OK, so you will never be a great thinker. I can live with that.

The next time you watch your very funny, derp, cartoon, try to remember the fact that Jesus said that God was the source of his being which totally destroys your funny ha ha cartoon. Any being whose source of existence is God cannot be God. Simple. Not to mention the fact that God is incorporeal with no visible shape or material form and there is no other God in existence either above or below him which precludes the possibility that a coequal mangod trinity ever existed.

There never was and there will never be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence. Sorry dude. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
Says the guy who can't figure out what Leviticus 18:22 means.

Then who is responsible for perpetuating the saying that he was the last and greatest prophet, which amounts to a claim of him being the second coming of Christ, the first and the last?

When do you think that "believers" are going to get around to doing that?

“The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married ‘Aishah when she was six years old and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine years old, and he died when she was eighteen years old. Narrated by Muslim, 1422.

The pedophile was 52 which would have been considered at best deviant even among cavemen.
Hobbli, you don't know anything about Islam and the Arab world. Aisha was born before the Call. The hadith you're citing comes from Persia 250 years after Muhammad.

Arabs don't marry girls before puberty even in the olden days.

Hobbli, you don't know anything about Islam and the Arab world. Aisha was born before the Call. The hadith you're citing comes from Persia 250 years after Muhammad.
Hey sweetie, I just quoted from an islamic website. Maybe you should tell them that they don't know anything about Islam and the Arab world. And so what is the source of your claim?

Some Islamic genius realized how fucked up the truth was and tried to spin it as a muslim lie?

Brilliant!

Arabs don't marry girls before puberty even in the olden days.

Sure. I believe you.

Last edited:
Says the guy who can't figure out what Leviticus 18:22 means.
Don't be silly. I know exactly what it means and can see the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for defying that exact command, so generously demonstrated by you, pervert.

:cul2:

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts"

Last edited:
Don't be silly. I know exactly what it means and can see the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for defying that exact command, so generously demonstrated by you, pervert.

:cul2:

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts"
No you don't. You said your God doesn't care if men bugger men.

No you don't. You said your God doesn't care if men bugger men.
My God doesn't give two shits about what people eat what they wear or their sexual preferences. My God is not human and does not obsess over peoples sex lives like carnal minded you do. Perv

Your God diddled a virgin to become a Jewish man so that believers who celebrate his death and solemnly eat him in the form of a matzo made by human hands can sin with impunity for life. derp.

And all you have to do is admit that you're a sinful piece of shit and "just believe" it doesn't matter.

Your God is so much more interesting, damn, he diddled a virgin to become a innocent little baby boy shitting in diapers on Christmas morn so he could abolish his own laws, say nutty things that no one understood, performed supernatural demonstrations of Divine power over reality, only to be despised, ridiculed, rejected, tortured and crucified as a "perfect human sacrifice", to himself, because he loved the Roman world so much. Who wouldn't love a god like that! The Devil? :auiqs.jpg:

Be happy with your deliberate choice to live in la la land. I am happy with my choice not to. :113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back