USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam

Article admits she did fail the bar exam the first time and then passed the second time. If trump had said she failed every time she took the test, that would have been false, but he didn't say that.
You are correct. It isn't an important thing, however, as many do not pass the California bar exam on the first try. In fact, I think I read that fewer than 50% pass it ever making the whole thing pretty much a non issue as far as Kamala is concerned. She did pass it on her second try.

Trump and all Patriots seriously need to get past the slut shaming, derogatory comparisons/personal insults in this campaign and focus on her track record and policy positions, especially those she magically flip flopped on in just the last two weeks.

Saying she was 'horrible as Border Czar' or "she accomplished nothing as Vice President" etc. sounds like mean spirited political rhetoric/propaganda and does absolutely nothing to persuade those who want to like and trust her.

But all need to be informed of her past and present stated policy positions as far too many of them are bad for America and Americans.

I don't know if she did, it's actually being honest. He and I both don't have first hand knowledge

She was a District Attorney. That requires passing a bar exam. So how do you not know she passed the bar?

She was a District Attorney. That requires passing a bar exam. So how do you not know she passed the bar?
Or just getting a famous Dembot politican to cover for you, one that you might be trading sexual favors for.

I don't know...all i know is she did fail the bar exam

Yeah. And I pointed out millions have failed. The word, "year," does not appear in my post. I am not responsible for your hallucinations.
I mean millions have done a lot of things, the Earth is billions of years old and humans have been around a long time.

So your statement is just weird.

Or just getting a famous Dembot politican to cover for you, one that you might be trading sexual favors for.

I don't know...all i know is she did fail the bar exam

LOL

What the fuck are you rambling about?

She was a District Attorney. Period. If you don't know that, that's just your ignorance.

I mean millions have done a lot of things, the Earth is billions of years old and humans have been around a long time.

So your statement is just weird.

We're not talking about a lot of things. We're talking about taking the bar exam. Are you not able to focus?

LOL

What the fuck are you rambling about?

She was a District Attorney. Period. If you don't know that, that's just your ignorance.
Well actually she was attorney general…so i guess that makes you ignorant

We're not talking about a lot of things. We're talking about taking the bar exam. Are you not able to focus?
Yea and the bar exam has been around 100s of years, in the United States since like 1793

Billions of people have taken it. Same idea

Well actually she was attorney general…so i guess that makes you ignorant

LOLOL

She was both, ya flamin' idiot.

rotfl-gif.288736

you don’t know the difference between the two

LOL

Moron, she was a District Attorney from 2004-2011.

She was Attorney General from 2011-2017.

Two independent positions.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

LOL

Moron, she was a District Attorney from 2004-2011.

She was Attorney General from 2011-2017.

Two independent positions.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? :cuckoo:
Correct, but why would you lead with the least powerful?

Cause you didn’t know. Cause you are ignorant

It’s like calling JFK or Obama a Senator, or Bush the Director of the CIA, or the Pope a priest

Forum List

Back