Is Anybody Voting For Kamala Harris?

It's not that I didn't believe you. I just wanted context.

For example, she has reversed her stance on fracking.
Has she? Do you have a link of her saying that she reversed that every strong conviction? Did she explain why?

If so why? I'm not a betting person but if I was, I don't think that any of her supporters will be able to give me a reason. 🙄
LOL!

What she and Biden has done, creating record jbs, record economy, restored respect for America worldwide, helping Zeensky whip Putins ass, record investments in HBCU's, lowest back unemployment in history. Reduced te racial wealth gao, helped to start more black businesses than ever before, put more judges of color on federal benches therefore balancing out the courts, these are just some of the reasons why I'm voting for Harris. But the main one is that Harris will mainitain our fragile democracy and move us towards a bettter future that includes everyone.

When all you do is read the gateway pundit, you aren't getting the truth. The question to ask is: Why are you voting for a convicted felon? And do not try telling me about the great things trump did during his presidency because none of that really happened, or it was happening before trump took office and he inherited it.

Has she? Do you have a link of her saying that she reversed that every strong conviction? Did she explain why?

Harris’ campaign, in a statement, insisted she would not ban fracking, and called Trump’s claims an “attempt to distract from his own plans to enrich oil and gas executives at the expense of the middle class.”

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
A5 least Trump has a platform. Heels Up is just counting on the sheeple to be sheep
Trump doesn't have jack shit. The Heritage foundation created his platform. And your racist references to Harris isn't based on reality. She just started campaigning 3 weeks ago for President. You will see her platform next week.

Harris’ campaign, in a statement, insisted she would not ban fracking, and called Trump’s claims an “attempt to distract from his own plans to enrich oil and gas executives at the expense of the middle class.”
So she didn't say it. Someone in her campaign said she wouldn't ban fracking. Did this someone also tell you why would have abandoned such a core pillar of her support for the new green deal?

Bet you a week's banishment.
Sure. You don't even have to ban yourself. You probably have other aliases anyhow.

I will leave the site for a month if either the sexual assault, fraud or felony cases are overturned. If I am correct, just coming back here and rubbing it in will be reward enough.

Thread saved.

Talk to you soon.

So she didn't say it. Someone in her campaign said she wouldn't ban fracking. Did this someone also tell you why would have abandoned such a core pillar of her support for the new green deal?
The campaign speaks for her silly. Lol.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Come back when that has actually happened
As of now…

Trump is a convicted Felon facing 50 more felony charges, owes over $500 million in court judgements, has a Parole Officer and is under court supervision
We laugh and laugh not so much at any carnival special needs-controlled court systems. Striking out at anyone who needs to be blamed in our view must be substantiated. The people involved hated Trump. Supported by a globalist whose task for the world elites is changing our nation into a Democratic totalitarian dictatorship. He uses the ones he gets elected or assigned and hate Trump for having some money and running for President with different ideas.

I know people here who say they are voting for Kamala are really JOKING! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Nobody in their right mind would vote for her. Imagine how she would handle future wars! Its laughable! :backpedal::backpedal:

someone told her it would lose her a few votes

Trump is a convicted felon, so why are Republicans trying to say something about Harris not having a platform. Because what she doesn't have are 34 felony counts and an upcoming sentencing. I don't think you trump ass lickers understand the gobal ramifications of putting a convicted felon in the office of the presidency. How is the convict going to be able to negotiate with rogue states when his punk ass is a rogue himsef? Who is going to listen to his convict ass on matters of human rights and global crime prevention? How is he going to stand before the UN taking to other nations about the rule of law? This is what you trump supporters want for America?

Forum List

Back