Is Anybody Voting For Kamala Harris?

Defeat? ROFL.

I answered the question just as you posed it then partway through the thread you change the question then say I was defeated.

Lol. Sad. Thread fail.

I never changed my question I just rephrased it because I underestimated the stupidity of the left.

I dont think people are voting for her.
Really? You think that it's all just for show then?

Because America is already great.

Yeah, for people like you libtards who want to destroy it.

Answering the question as presented by the poster is now TDS.

Yeah, because your answer was TDS related.

OK, another "She's not Trump" vote. The OP asked why you would vote for her

Yeah, that's all I'm currently seeing in this thread is she's not Trump votes but it's not like I didn't expect it as we had four years of this foolishness already from Biden.

Go for it.,

Or we can discuss her current policy positions:

Ban private health insurance.
Citizenship for illegals
Ban fracking.
Defund the police.
Abolish ICE.
Gun Confiscation

You support these?

Yep they do.

She asked for reasons i am voting for Harris and I provided them.

Exactly and you didn't list a single policy of hers that you support.

Neither do you.

She is giving her first major policy address in several days.

So you're still currently planning on voting for the woman even though you don't have a clue what her policies are? And you lefties call us cult members. 🙄

she is not Trump and Walz is not Vance.

That's all I needed to know.

Bet you a week's banishment.

I thought that everything against Trump was already dismissed though. 😕

Sure. And she's never called for the termination of the constitution, never told her supporters that if they vote for her this year, they'll never have to vote again, never demanded she simply be appointed president, nor been convicted of any felonies.

How many she's not Trump votes does that make now? 🤔

Sexual behavior isn't racist. You don't even know what racism is and it's why you look stupid screeching it non-stop
Now go away
When you have never made claims like this against anyone white, and when the white candidate has a record of sexual deviance a mile long but you don't say the same kinds of things, then your comments are racist. I know what racism is b----. And I know exactly the many different ways whites practce the behavior. After 63 years of facing it, you learn a lot

So perhaps if you didn't practice the behavior every day all day, you wouldn't be called on it. Notice that other whites are in here and they aren't being caled racists. There are a number of them in this thread who I have never called racist. So maybe it's your attitude and behavior along with several other trump supporters here that shows what you are.

As you already know she has yet to detail specific policies. Probably will at or near the convention.

I can give you reasons based on her voting record if you actually care or...

was her lack of defined policies the point of this thread? 🎣
Guarantee she trots out race baiting, abortion, class warfare and support sexual deviant lgbtqxyz.

When you have never made claims like this against anyone white, and when the white candidate has a record of sexual deviance a mile long but you don't say the same kinds of things, then your comments are racist. I know what racism is b----. And I know exactly the many different ways whites practce the behavior. After 63 years of facing it, you learn a lot

So perhaps if you didn't practice the behavior every day all day, you wouldn't be called on it. Notice that other whites are in here and they aren't being caled racists. There are a number of them in this thread who I have never called racist. So maybe it's your attitude and behavior along with several other trump supporters here that shows what you are.

Save it, your nonsense won't fly with me, it's old, redundant and worn out

I think they're right, I doubt you're black

Guarantee she trots out race baiting, abortion, class warfare and support sexual deviant lgbtqxyz.

Why do whites like you only consider things race baiting when they are said by blacks? Because what Trump said about Harris identity was top shelf race baiting and you punks repeat it.

If so why? I'm not a betting person but if I was, I don't think that any of her supporters will be able to give me a reason. 🙄
Do you think her new campaign proposals could crop up in their reasons?

Screenshot_20240812-154053.jpg

Save it, your nonsense won't fly with me, it's old, redundant and worn out

I think they're right, I doubt you're black
Your racism will continue to be called out. You can think what you want. Because that thinking is just based on more racism.

Why do whites like you only consider things race baiting when they are said by blacks? Because what Trump said about Harris identity was top shelf race baiting and you punks repeat it.
No it was just true! You are nothing but a victim, you love playing the victim grow up!

Culturally---most americans despise
prostitution. Sexual promiscuity and
prostitution are not THE SAME.
Prostitution is a very interesting
phenomenon HISTORICALLY. It is
actually the mother (excuse the pun)
of Psychiatry and Criminology. Old
men do not give BMW's away for
Christmas.

Forum List

Back