Is Anybody Voting For Kamala Harris?

We laugh and laugh not so much at any carnival special needs-controlled court systems. Striking out at anyone who needs to be blamed in our view must be substantiated. The people involved hated Trump. Supported by a globalist whose task for the world elites is changing our nation into a Democratic totalitarian dictatorship. He uses the ones he gets elected or assigned and hate Trump for having some money and running for President with different ideas.
Any way you try to weasel out of it
Trump broke the law

All because of his own bad decisions

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
If so why? I'm not a betting person but if I was, I don't think that any of her supporters will be able to give me a reason. 🙄

Sure. And she's never called for the termination of the constitution, never told her supporters that if they vote for her this year, they'll never have to vote again, never demanded she simply be appointed president, nor been convicted of any felonies.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Trump doesn't have jack shit. The Heritage foundation created his platform. And your racist references to Harris isn't based on reality. She just started campaigning 3 weeks ago for President. You will see her platform next week.

Last time. What was racist in my comment?

Point it out or STFU already, it's tiresome

Your constant reference to her presumed sexual behavior. B----, if you're tired, go take a nap, because your racism is what's tiring.

Sexual behavior isn't racist. You don't even know what racism is and it's why you look stupid screeching it non-stop
Now go away

If so why? I'm not a betting person but if I was, I don't think that any of her supporters will be able to give me a reason. 🙄
I don’t think there is anyone voting for Harris, but many will vote for demafacism or their cult, just because

But you would vote for a convicted felon. Therefore you can never say anything about crime again.
The innocent project is a thing. Criminals can reform, is another…and more over as it comes to trump, he’s America’s Mandela

Take your internet blackface somewhere else IQ2

Lol, ok. Harris's campaign went rogue and they are saying a bunch of stuff that isn't true and Harris is simply not correcting them.

Good grief.
So, she announced this major policy change, via an anonymous leak from her campaign to an AP reporter. Really?

Forum List

Back