Is Anybody Voting For Kamala Harris?

Blah blah blah, racism racist, racism, blah blah blah blah
That's all you can do, because your racism is very apparent. You are transparent, woman. And you want to whine when you are called out. Had Obama had the same record as Trump, you would not stop taking bad about him. That's how obvius your racism is. It's pretty simple, trump is a racist. If you support trump, you support racism. So if you aren't a racist, you don't support Trump.

That's all you can do, because your racism is very apparent. You are transparent, woman. And you want to whine when you are called out. Had Obama had the same record as Trump, you would not stop taking bad about him. That's how obvius your racism is. It's pretty simple, trump is a racist. If you support trump, you support racism. So if you aren't a racist, you don't support Trump.

You're annoying

No it was just true! You are nothing but a victim, you love playing the victim grow up!
Trumps whole poitical career has been one race bait after another. Trump is the apex race huckster. I have to laugh at the white grievance section of America tryIng to call someone a victim.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I never changed my question I just rephrased it because I underestimated the stupidity of the left.

Yes you did. That is why I had to change my answer. If you didn't change the question then Trump's adjudicated sexual assault, fraud, and being a convicted would have been a relevant answer.

Really? You think that it's all just for show then?

Yeah, for people like you libtards who want to destroy it.

Yeah, because your answer was TDS related.

Yeah, that's all I'm currently seeing in this thread is she's not Trump votes but it's not like I didn't expect it as we had four years of this foolishness already from Biden.

Yep they do.

Exactly and you didn't list a single policy of hers that you support.

So you're still currently planning on voting for the woman even though you don't have a clue what her policies are? And you lefties call us cult members. 🙄

That's all I needed to know.

I thought that everything against Trump was already dismissed though. 😕

How many she's not Trump votes does that make now? 🤔
And I'm done with this post.

Not going to sift through the responses for the ones that apply to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah because if we voted on personality I probably honestly wouldn't have very much to say on Trump, but it isn't a personality contest.
We could discuss her failure to keep out millions of illegal aliens. She and Mayorkas put a stop to keeping them out. And lie about what they did.

And I'm done with this post.

I thought that you were already done with this thread but yet again here you are. Oh and btw, last time I checked people normally don't vote for somebody based on personal feelings.

B.S if you believe Biden got more votes than the great half black hope Obama, you are truly as insane as you sound on here
The final results show that Biden got 81 million.

Would Obama be hafl black if he was?

1723574597558.png

1723574650943.png

No. But this is what white racists do. They want to take credit now for Obamas white half, but the thug in the picture above Obama with the same skin complexion is black.

And this guy was called a kinds of n words but he is half white too.

1723574952247.png

Forum List

Back