Trump coalition crumbling - 24 hours of choas

Border crossing went UP after Title 42 which IS stay in Mexico. It didn’t go down. Look:

View attachment 993644

You really are just repeating shit without being informed. Are you surprised stay in Mexico didn’t affect border crossings?
Preliminary reports indicate that Border Patrol apprehended 57,000-60,000 migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border in July 2024. That is the smallest monthly total of the Biden administration and the fewest since September 2020.

Of the 13 most recent polls, Harris is ahead by 1 to 4 points in 10 polls. Two polls show the candidates are even and only one poll shows Trump ahead (2 points). The leader as of Aug 11th is Harris by 2.3 points.

Real Clear aggregate polling has Harris by .5. Way behind the lead by Biden 2020 and Clinton 2016.

1723415118511.jpeg

With Trump at 280 electoral votes.

"meme energy" is an interesting concept. "vote for trump. he is metamorphizing from a frog into our real hero, pinochet.

i don't know what these guys ever saw in trump0 to begin with.
We saw and experienced the best economy of our lifetimes and peace in the world. You'd obviously prefer high fuel prices, unbridled inflation, an invasion at our Southern border and world wars that put a drain on our economy.

Real Clear aggregate polling has Harris by .5. Way behind the lead by Biden 2020 and Clinton 2016.

View attachment 994124

With Trump at 280 electoral votes.
I'm suppressed how well Harris is doing. She has only been in the race about 3 weeks and she is pulling ahead of Trump in the most recent polls. Trump has been running since the day he walked out of the Whitehouse.

Part of Harris's success comes from Trump's inability to developed a decent attack against her. He just walks around mispronouncing her name, making fun of her laugh, calling her the Bitch, not very intelligent, a terrible person etc. While Harris just calls him weird and ignores his comments. Have to wonder if she is going to adopt the Obama philosophy, '"When they go low, we go high'.” On paper that sounds good, but in the real world of politics, I'm not so sure that works.

Last edited:
I'm suppressed how well Harris is doing. She has only been in the race about 3 weeks and she is pulling ahead of Trump in the most recent polls. Trump has been running since the day he walked out of Whitehouse.

Part of Harris's success comes from Trump's inability to developed a decent attack against her. He just walks around mispronouncing her name, making fun of her laugh, calling her the Bitch, not very intelligent, a terrible person etc. While Harris just calls him weird and ignores his comments. Have to wonder if she is going to adopt the Obama philosophy, '"When they go low, we go high'.” On paper that sounds good, but in the real world of politics, I'm so sure that works.
Wait until the debates. IF Kamala has the guts to attend she'll crash and burn.

I'm suppressed how well Harris is doing. She has only been in the race about 3 weeks and she is pulling ahead of Trump in the most recent polls. Trump has been running since the day he walked out of Whitehouse.

Part of Harris's success comes from Trump's inability to developed a decent attack against her. He just walks around mispronouncing her name, making fun of her laugh, calling her the Bitch, not very intelligent, a terrible person etc. While Harris just calls him weird and ignores his comments. Have to wonder if she is going to adopt the Obama philosophy, '"When they go low, we go high'.” On paper that sounds good, but in the real world of politics, I'm not so sure that works.

She has yet to open her mouth to answer tough questions. Once that happens, I’m guessing her luster will disappear.

Anyway, she appears to have peaked already, except in deep blue states, which doesn’t help her.

:)
We saw and experienced the best economy of our lifetimes and peace in the world. You'd obviously prefer high fuel prices, unbridled inflation, an invasion at our Southern border and world wars that put a drain on our economy.
You witnessed 14.8% UE.

You witnessed empty streets as Weird Donald mismanaged the Covid pandemic.

You witnessed Weird Donald crash the economy.

She has yet to open her mouth to answer tough questions. Once that happens, I’m guessing her luster will disappear.
But then you just put up a side by side with Donald failing miserably at that for years. Or maybe his failure at it has been normalized. I can see that.

If anyone but Donald did or said 1/10th of what he does or says on a daily basis, their presidential run would be dead in the water.

But then you just put up a side by side with Donald failing miserably at that for years. Or maybe his failure at it has been normalized. I can see that.

If anyone but Donald did or said 1/10th of what he does or says on a daily basis, their presidential run would be dead in the water.
Tell that to Hillary! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back