Is Anybody Voting For Kamala Harris?

A think tank made up of ex-Trump administration officials. Will they again be Trump administration officials should he win? Trump spoke at their convention and praised their work.
so? it is still only the musings of a
group engaged in self-gratification

If so why? I'm not a betting person but if I was, I don't think that any of her supporters will be able to give me a reason. 🙄
Kamala Harris ==> nuclear war

Now I don't support Harris. Sorry. :)

Potential Nuclear Crises Under Kamala Harris

The concern that Kamala Harris could bring about nuclear crises stems from several factors related to her foreign policy approach and military strategies.

1. Support for Military Interventions: Harris has demonstrated a willingness to support military interventions, particularly in the context of U.S. involvement in Ukraine. Her commitment to backing Ukraine "for as long as it takes" has raised alarms among critics who argue that this could escalate tensions with Russia, a nuclear power. Such a stance may inadvertently heighten the risk of nuclear conflict, especially if the situation deteriorates further.

2. Aggressive Militarism: Harris is often described as a "Truman Democrat," indicating a readiness to leverage military power to advance U.S. interests. This aggressive approach could lead to increased military presence and actions in volatile regions, which might provoke adversaries like Russia and China, potentially leading to a nuclear standoff.

3. Geopolitical Tensions: The current geopolitical landscape is fraught with tension, particularly regarding nuclear-armed states. Harris's policies could exacerbate these tensions, especially if they are perceived as confrontational. The risk of miscalculations or misunderstandings in such a charged environment could lead to a nuclear crisis.

Conclusion

In summary, the potential for nuclear crises under a Harris presidency is linked to her support for military interventions, a pattern of aggressive militarism, and the broader geopolitical tensions involving nuclear powers. These factors could create a precarious situation where the risk of nuclear conflict becomes more pronounced.

Source:

Kamala Harris ==> nuclear war

Now I don't support Harris. Sorry. :)

Potential Nuclear Crises Under Kamala Harris

The concern that Kamala Harris could bring about nuclear crises stems from several factors related to her foreign policy approach and military strategies.

1. Support for Military Interventions: Harris has demonstrated a willingness to support military interventions, particularly in the context of U.S. involvement in Ukraine. Her commitment to backing Ukraine "for as long as it takes" has raised alarms among critics who argue that this could escalate tensions with Russia, a nuclear power. Such a stance may inadvertently heighten the risk of nuclear conflict, especially if the situation deteriorates further.

2. Aggressive Militarism: Harris is often described as a "Truman Democrat," indicating a readiness to leverage military power to advance U.S. interests. This aggressive approach could lead to increased military presence and actions in volatile regions, which might provoke adversaries like Russia and China, potentially leading to a nuclear standoff.

3. Geopolitical Tensions: The current geopolitical landscape is fraught with tension, particularly regarding nuclear-armed states. Harris's policies could exacerbate these tensions, especially if they are perceived as confrontational. The risk of miscalculations or misunderstandings in such a charged environment could lead to a nuclear crisis.

Conclusion

In summary, the potential for nuclear crises under a Harris presidency is linked to her support for military interventions, a pattern of aggressive militarism, and the broader geopolitical tensions involving nuclear powers. These factors could create a precarious situation where the risk of nuclear conflict becomes more pronounced.

Source:

President Harris would support our alliances in Europe, Israel and Asia like all Presidents have

Trump would sell our Allies down the River including Europe and Taiwan

Forum List

Back