Is Anybody Voting For Kamala Harris?

She's a coward, she's dumb, she's a liar, she's an anti-worker, anti-rights Marxist, she's a crook and she's lazy. She'd be lucky to get anyone but the brainwashed, woke D base to vote for her. MAGA

It's a good thing she was an eager "beaver" or she'd have never advanced

Abortion protected federally.
Cares act.
Supporting sep 11 victims.

Can you link those policies please. I need context, not headlines.

Your candidate. There is video of her explicitly proposing each of these policies.

I'll give you one.

You can find the rest, if you care. Frankly, I don't believe you care at all as to what policies she proposes, because you already told us the reason you are voting for her is that she is not Donald Trump

Your candidate. There is video of her explicitly proposing each of these policies.

I'll give you one.

You can find the rest, if you care. Frankly, I don't believe you care at all as to what policies she proposes, because you already told us the reason you are voting for her is that she is not Donald Trump
Those are goals. Wait for her policy address this weekend.

not a lie----she seeks the loyalty and admiration of the naive and even the criminal. It is a trait common to the very ambitious
She loved hurting criminals, she is a criminal in my eyes. She seems like a sociopath and laughs like one... Besides being a drunk, she is not FIT to run this country. :4_13_65::11::ahole-1:

She loved hurting criminals, she is a criminal in my eyes. She seems like a sociopath and laughs like one... Besides being a drunk, she is not FIT to run this country. :4_13_65::11::ahole-1:
well---I am not willing to make so HARSH
an accusation----but ----DEEP DOWN---
I agree with you. MOREOVER ---besides
hurting the casual,, not so bad PERP---she
seems to have NO CONCERN for the
victims----and the FUTURE victims

"She's not Trump" is honest. Incredibly pitiful, but honest.
Nothing wrong with that
Especially when Trump is a convicted Felon, sexual harasser, business fraud who is facing jail time.

Saves America from the embarassment of electing a criminal

Nothing wrong with that
Especially when Trump is a convicted Felon, sexual harasser, business fraud who is facing jail time.

Saves America from the embarassment of electing a criminal
And I'll ask you, LOL when these lawfare decisions get reversed upon appeal, you'll support him 100%, right?

OK, another "She's not Trump" vote. The OP asked why you would vote for her

I provided that reason
You guys just ignore it and repeat..

See? You can’t explain why you are voting for Harris

I'll give you one.

It's not that I didn't believe you. I just wanted context.

For example, she has reversed her stance on fracking.

And I'll ask you, LOL when these lawfare decisions get reversed upon appeal, you'll support him 100%, right?

Come back when that has actually happened
As of now…

Trump is a convicted Felon facing 50 more felony charges, owes over $500 million in court judgements, has a Parole Officer and is under court supervision

Forum List

Back