Was government correct in closing down many activities during COVID

and they did absolutely nothing of that during 8 years of obammy or the last four under creepy. All talk at election time to confuse the willful idiots.
In a way I have to disagree. They did a lot of things to fight income inequality, social injustice, and homelessness. But, everything they did compounded the problems and made them worse. They just don't realize and can't fathom that everything they do makes things worse, not better.

In a way I have to disagree. They did a lot of things to fight income inequality, social injustice, and homelessness. But, everything they did compounded the problems and made them worse. They just don't realize and can't fathom that everything they do makes things worse, not better.
Okay, well technically I meant positive to align with their current willful lies.

You're kidding on the inflation part, aren't you? If you're not, you are a truly stupid and uninformed individual who should take his propaganda bullshit somewhere else.

But that's not what you're doing, is it? You know about all the give-aways, the IRA, the student loan forgiveness, the block-grants for illegal aliens, etc.

You're just doing your job as a paid troll. A propagandist.

I've seen it before. I've even taught people how to look for it. Take your shit on down the road. You're a troll. I can't prove the 'paid' part but we both know you are
Explain the fiscal policies that have brought inflation down to 3.5%?
Explain, with all 1st world countries facing economuc hardship, including inflation, the US has had the strongest recovery.

Biden/Harris have been far from perfect indealing with the economic challenges but to lie and say they have done nothing makes everything you say worthless.
You will say it is all their fault no matter what they do. MAGA simple minded lies.

More than half of US states reporting 'very high' COVID activity levels: CDC​

Shutdowns did nothing. Eventually, Covid will spread, and there isn't one dame thing we can do about it.

Shutdowns did nothing. Eventually, Covid will spread, and there isn't one dame thing we can do about it.
Slowing the advancement of the virus is a goal of controlling a pandemic. Realizing over time, everyone will be exposed but not all at once.
We saw what happened before the vaccine. Hospitals were overflowing. They could not treat all of the COVID patients and could not treat all of the other patients needing hospital care.
As hospitals were able to manage their patient demand including COVID, precautions were reduced.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Slowing the advancement of the virus is a goal of controlling a pandemic. Realizing over time, everyone will be exposed but not all at once.
We saw what happened before the vaccine. Hospitals were overflowing. They could not treat all of the COVID patients and could not treat all of the other patients needing hospital care.
As hospitals were able to manage their patient demand including COVID, precautions were reduced.

Then next winter when the flu hits, we should shelter in place again.

Then next winter when the flu hits, we should shelter in place again.
No, unless there are changes.
Individuals can choose to do what they want.
The population had no immunity to the virus in 2020. The population has immunity through vaccines and exposure. It is a whole new ball game. They have the option to continue to vaccinate to improve immunity.
Plus they no how to treat the virus where they were not sure in 2020.

Our common flu viruses, of today, are variants of former new viruses. Some of which caused pandemics and epidemics when they first entered the human population.

Still the same stupid B.S.

There was little risk to a large part of the population.

Don't like risk, don't drive a car.

Still the same stupid B.S.

There was little risk to a large part of the population.

Don't like risk, don't drive a car.
You make shit up and call it facts.
Typical simple minded MAGA, can only think in binary terms, "there is risk or there is not risk, nothing in between"

There are degrees of risk. I know that is a tough concept for you to comprehend. Don't even try.

You make shit up and call it facts.
Typical simple minded MAGA, can only think in binary terms, "there is risk or there is not risk, nothing in between"

There are degrees of risk. I know that is a tough concept for you to comprehend. Don't even try.
"Little risk".....moron.

Stop with the talking points.

Must I do your thinking for you. You certainly don't seem capable.

"Little risk".....moron.

Stop with the talking points.

Must I do your thinking for you. You certainly don't seem capable.
You cannot think for yourself, how can you think for me.

You don't answer you deflect.

You are a good deflector.

Explain, with all 1st world countries facing economuc hardship, including inflation, the US has had the strongest recovery.

Biden/Harris have been far from perfect indealing with the economic challenges but to lie and say they have done nothing makes everything you say worthless.
You will say it is all their fault no matter what they do. MAGA simple minded lies.

2024 elections?

putting people in isolation made things twice as bad according to CDC numbers. Now, I don't believe anything they put out, but their numbers showed it got twice as bad separating people. So heard immunity failed to happen and prolonged the life of the virus. Nice tactical move when you hate society as much as they do.

They paid people off with all of that specially named legislation. And the corruption is off the meters.

Was government correct in closing down many activities during COVID.

It depends if your focus is lives or money

Research suggests that the adoption of lockdowns in the initial COVID surge helped contain transmission and deaths, albeit at high economic and social costs.

I support saving lives. Lives do not come back, the economy does.

The lie Biden, Fauci, and the media repeated endlessly, that vaccinated people can't get or spread covid, killed 700,000 Americans. Lockdowns just made the suffering worse.

Forum List

Back