Is Anybody Voting For Kamala Harris?

A5 least Trump has a platform. Heels Up is just counting on the sheeple to be sheep

Yeah and it's not that I don't like Trump on a personal level, I didn't use to until I understood him better but he doesn't have much of a personality but he loves America and hates the radical left so that's good enough for me.

The Dems are so desperate to have a woman in the White House. Look what happened to Hillary Clinton in 2016! She tried and failed - miserably.

Exactly! It's because she's a woman and she's "black." Other than that they got nothing.

Yeah and it's not that I don't like Trump on a personal level, I didn't use to until I understood him better but he doesn't have much of a personality but he loves America and hates the radical left so that's good enough for me.

Exactly! It's because she's a woman and she's "black." Other than that they got nothing.
You are voting for Trump because he is a convicted Felon
Admit it

You are like one of those women who marry men on Death Row

As you already know she has yet to detail specific policies. Probably will at or near the convention.

I can give you reasons based on her voting record if you actually care or...

was her lack of defined policies the point of this thread? 🎣

Kamala has only been in the race for three weeks.
The easiest thing would be just to Rubber Stamp Biden’s policies.
I imagine she will keep many of them but is working up her own policies for the Dem Convention

I think at the time, Michelle was thinking of running....never did. Thank goodness! Imagine calling Obama "Mr Madam" or "First Man"? Ewww....

Trump said he was going to undo what Obama did in his 8-year in office.

At the time, the Dems didn't want an "outsider" and that is one of the many reasons why they were going to do everything in their power "to Get Trump!"

You voted for a CHILD MOLESTER Biden who showered with his 15 year old daughter....
Biden has no convictions for child molestation...not even charges. Showering with your young daughter is not molestation.

Yet Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter and you give it a pass.

At least you left me the opportunity to expose you for a liar. Link proof where she was 15 years old when that happened. I bet you can't liar.

So it was a bait thread for trolling.

I should have known better then take a Trump thread question seriously.

Enjoy voting for your felon, troll.
I do not understand why a nation where whatever problems we have, people are willing to sell it out to international power structures. In that lane, we mut get poorer for it. For the United States needs to be taken down a few pegs to be blended into a proposed global governance. And we are a percentage of it there. We have made up for it by sending out a massive number of checks to people. People are living off of these checks and benefits and not doing much of anything. I know many have earned it from pay into social security and pensions of some type. I get it. People are suffering that are not in the mix though or are collecting lower amounts. Welfare went up 13.2% this year with Social Security up 3.2%. Figure that out. Nothing questioned anymore. When the elites decide to, they can cut those checks immediately if they want to. However, they will slowly make more and more people working poor and poor as to making the U.S. weaker and weaker.

Is Anybody Voting For Kamala Harris?​

Oh…oh….Me …Me
:desk:

I am voting for Harris because she offers a refreshing change from the geriatric candidates we have seen in the last few elections
America made it clear they don’t want Biden-Trump Part 2 in 2024

Harris answers that desire
IMO ---sorry---I got an "O" ----Harris is
highly ambitious-----like Julius Caesar was
ambitious (ask Brutus) and (believe it or not) Trump is not-----he is already rich and NOW is highly motivated to DO GOOD---he WANTS THE BEST FOR THE USA

I dont think people are voting for her.
1. No one knows what her policies are.
2. She isnt trump and the DNC told its monkeys to speak.

Most people will be voting against the orange man. Because he is a toxic POS.

Personally, if you vote for either, you are a stupid moron and shouldnt have the right to vote.

I do not understand why a nation where whatever problems we have, people are willing to sell it out to international power structures. In that lane, we mut get poorer for it. For the United States needs to be taken down a few pegs to be blended into a proposed global governance. And we are a percentage of it there. We have made up for it by sending out a massive number of checks to people. People are living off of these checks and benefits and not doing much of anything. I know many have earned it from pay into social security and pensions of some type. I get it. People are suffering that are not in the mix though or are collecting lower amounts. Welfare went up 13.2% this year with Social Security up 3.2%. Figure that out. Nothing questioned anymore. When the elites decide to, they can cut those checks immediately if they want to. However, they will slowly make more and more people working poor and poor as to making the U.S. weaker and weaker.

Why do you think Make America Great Again distresses them so much

Kamala is offering what everyone asked for
An alternative to Biden-Trump Part 2

Look Republicans
You have offered up Trump for three straight elections and America has made it clear they don’t want him

You had the chance to substitute Nikki Haley and rid yourself of the Trump Demons
Haley would have easily defeated Harris

You blew it

Forum List

Back