AGENDA 47 IS TRUMP'S PLAN - Forget about "Project 2025", it's being used as a psyop against you

Trump has the Heritage Foundation leader introduce him at rallies. He’s in it up to his eye balls. His denials are a knee jerk reaction to being called out about the fascistic elements of Project 2025. It’s impressive that such a comprehensive smokescreen of MAGA propaganda has been made available to you so quickly!

#WONTWORK
It could be worse.

He could be introduced by a prosecuted attorney, whose campaign was enabled by Open Society and Soros money?

:poke:

Project 2025 might a legitimate plan in progress but it was hijacked and turned upside down by lefties for a cheap propaganda trick. We can look forward to the same cheap scare tactics used against Trump while the actual condition of the United States continues to deteriorate under the leadership of a doddering old fool and his junkie crack head son.

Yandex is a Russian site.

Cool. Maybe it filters out some of the left-wing BS clogging up the internet. :laughing0301:

But seriously, one of the news feeds on my RSS news reader is RT. It's pretty easy to tell when they're blowing smoke up my ass, and most of it I don't bother reading. Sometimes it's just good to look at things from different perspectives.

Cool. Maybe it filters out some of the left-wing BS clogging up the internet. :laughing0301:

But seriously, one of the news feeds on my RSS news reader is RT. It's pretty easy to tell when they're blowing smoke up my ass, and most of it I don't bother reading. Sometimes it's just good to look at things from different perspectives.
Then how about trying an American perspective?

#HYPOCRITE

This is why Trump has just now adopted RFKjr.'s entire platform, to make more of an effort to sideline him and draw more of his support to him.
iu

You realize that helps Trump, right?

Forum List

Back