Trump is in trouble

I would agree that Trump is in trouble.

And he's doing it to himself.

If he'd shut up and run the issues, he'd blow her away.

He needs to be beating her and Walz with the bideneficits.
The two hour interview with Musk on the issues didn't impress you?

How in the world would you know that? It so happens that every one of the younger generation in our family has grad degrees from prestigious universities.
You are unlikely to have the connections. Typically Columbia, Harvard, and Yale are not based on talent but who your parents are.

I would not doubt that the same party that let dementia Joe carry the nuclear football would pay off pollsters.
As much as I don't want Harris.....you cant rely on that.

We need to make sure the honeymoon ends soon and that Trump is tooled up to show America what he is about.

And more staggering is that voters have been brainwashed into thinking she’s actually anywhere NEAR presidential material. The woman cannot even come up with any substance at all. Just an incompetent DEI pick.

What’s scary is that the reaction SHOULD be the acknowledgement that picking an incompetent person for VP due to her female blackness leads to having someone like her - and instead the useful idiots are pushing her forward into President of the United States.
Kamala is sooo stupid she likely plays with plastic blocks when she has down time.

1723572653831.png

As much as I don't want Harris.....you cant rely on that.

We need to make sure the honeymoon ends soon and that Trump is tooled up to show America what he is about.

Y'all should really just put your blinders on an assume all the polls are fake....unless they show Trump winning.

I'm sure the actual election results will change if you close your eyes to all the evidence.

Y'all should really just put your blinders on an assume all the polls are fake....unless they show Trump winning.

I'm sure the actual election results will change if you close your eyes to all the evidence.

Y'all should learn to read.

I think I said you can't assume that.

But why would I explain it to an arrogant idiot like you.

The actual election results scare me right now. While I think he's holding close (per the polls), this could run away from him and he is doing little to help himself.

Off topic

I asked Why so many like Harris/Walz
I've predicted that she would hold a lead until after the convention, at which time the new face excitement wears off and people start to look behind the shiny and see what' underneath. Right now, she benefits by hiding, not going unscripted in front of the microphone, and not spelling out any policies. That won't help her forever.

I've predicted that she would hold a lead until after the convention, at which time the new face excitement wears off and people start to look behind the shiny and see what' underneath. Right now, she benefits by hiding, not going unscripted in front of the microphone, and not spelling out any policies. That won't help her forever.

From your lips to God's ears.

I have not seen it yet.

It's the media that is carrying her water right now.
There's no question about that. But your criticism of Trump was that he was not discussing the issues. He did. And close to 100 million people streamed it.

Y'all should learn to read.

I think I said you can't assume that.

But why would I explain it to an arrogant idiot like you.

The actual election results scare me right now. While I think he's holding close (per the polls), this could run away from him and he is doing little to help himself.

Oh, I heard you. I just think MAGA folks will be happier if they assume they are victims. That they're being cheated. That all the polls are fake.

The polls being accurate 3 weeks ago, but now being faked is 100% on-brand for the MAGA obsession with being victims.

You are unlikely to have the connections. Typically Columbia, Harvard, and Yale are not based on talent but who your parents are.
One of the kids got into Columbia. No connections. Plus, we are Jewish, and that was a point against us as well.

Oh, I heard you. I just think MAGA folks will be happier if they assume they are victims. That they're being cheated. That all the polls are fake.

The polls being accurate 3 weeks ago, but now being faked is 100% on-brand for the MAGA obsession with being victims.

We get that there is a playbook on how to think about others who don't agree with you.

You don't need to remind us.

Forum List

Back