23 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamala: when Iā€™m President Iā€™m going to undo all the damage done by the current Administration!!

Mindless Progressive minions: Sheā€™s the One!

I mean you got Kamala, the first main-stream, Indian-Jamaican who is semi-articulate, half-bright and presentable enough to appear on Craigslist, if Craigslist still did that.

I mean that's a story book, man!

They don't want her near the media. The media is building her up as joan of arc so her cackling and dumbing it up while trying to answer softball questions doesn't play well in front of cameras.

You (few) people that care about America's future, about your children and grandchildren, you better understand what's at stake this time. It's no joke, people.

Just one shining example of who and what we will face should they take control in January of next year:

When the new administration was looking for an attorney general, Ben Crump, the ultimate BLM lawyer who represented the families of George Floyd, Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin and nearly every BLM case, recommended Tony West. Al Sharpton also mentioned West.

West, Crump argued, had been the third-highest ranking official in the Obama DOJ, ā€œled various efforts to reduce racial bias, improve procedural fairness, strengthen the relationship between communities of color and law enforcement, and hold police departments accountable.ā€

Or as the New York Times put it, West ā€œlaunched an investigation into the 2014 shooting death in Ferguson, Mo., of an unarmed 18-year-old black man, Michael Brown, by a white police officerā€. Michael Brown had assaulted a store clerk and then the police officer who shot him in self-defense, but West proved to be a crucial link in the chain that unleashed BLM on America.

The ā€˜Ferguson Effectā€™ and the lies around the shooting of Michael Brown would help cripple policing and lead to race riots and then a crime wave spilling across the nationā€™s cities.
West had helped start the fire that burned down the country and killed thousands of Americans.
Crump however pointed out that West had another major asset besides the Ferguson Effect, he was also ā€œthe brother-in-law of Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.ā€

While Bidenā€™s inner circle proved wise enough not to bring in Kamalaā€™s family into the cabinet, West wasted no time rushing in to consolidate Kamalaā€™s position during the Biden palace coup.
The New York Times described West as her ā€œsecret weaponā€ who, coincidentally, was in Kamalaā€™s residence when Biden ā€˜dropped outā€™ and ā€˜worked the phonesā€™ helping ā€œher reach out to would-be supportersā€ and ā€œhis own network of donors and business contactsā€.

Since Kamala was in D.C. and West works for Uber in San Francisco (but also has a home on Marthaā€™s Vineyard), thousands of miles away, he might not have just dropped by for a visit.
And West indeed worked fast.

The MSM is doing the campaigning for Kamala. CNN interviewed PA voters, and amazingly they are all Never-Trumpers?!
She can do the Biden "hide in the basement" campaign and still win.
I'm wondering if she will debate Trump on ABC. If she does, I bet she has the questions well before the debate.

Can I get you a tissue?

You guys have gone from doing a Trump Victory Dance to complaining about fake polls, biased media and stolen elections

Democrats just sit back now and let the media do all their campaigning for them.
Not true. Trump is doing a lot to help Harris increase her supporters. Every time he spouts his lies, the numbers of Democratic voters increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back