Police officials around the nation warn Harris presidency would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’

Law enforcement officials and experts are warning of the “unmitigated disaster” that a potential Kamala Harris presidency would be to the nation.

The vice president’s record on law and order during her tenure in the Biden administration as well as her legacy as a prosecutor in California have put cops on edge, even in Democrat-run cities.

“Let’s be clear about something: If Kamala Harris becomes the next president of the United States, she will be an unmitigated disaster for public safety in this country,” Joe Gamaldi, national vice president of the Fraternal Order of Police, told Fox News Digital.

“She has loudly and proudly supported bail reform and has even donated and encouraged other people to donate to a fund that helped get murderers, rapists, people who were shooting people in the streets, out on bail,” the Houston Police Department lieutenant said. “We’re not talking about helping bail out the mom who stole a candy bar from the store to help feed her kids; we’re talking about violent criminals.”

Harris infamously backed the Minnesota Freedom Fund amid the George Floyd riots in June 2020. The fund purportedly helped bail Black Lives Matter rioters out of jail, and put many violent criminals back on the streets.

BJ -

Yeah, this is a really obvious one.

I literally could spend the day, posting quotes from groups that say that she would be an unmitigated disaster.
Yeah, some idiot on here started a thread about Trump getting police endorsements was a bad thing.

I clicked on the OP link because I wanted to know exactly where "around the nation" that these police officials were located. One mouth mentioned, was the guy who started Blue Lives Matter, the other is a disgruntled former prosecutor.

Fortunately there was enough light to see the gas.

Forum List

Back