‘I think she’s an idiot’: MSNBC’s female focus group is devastating for Kamala Harris

um, who else votes? wait that is a dangerous question to ask a Dembot
535 corrupt electoral college voters,
I absolutely believe President Trump is going to get more votes for the Presidenancy then Harris....since that is what he is running to win.
Sure..............

Clinton- 65,853,514 votes.
Trump- 62,984,828 votes.

Biden- 81,283,501 votes.
Trump- 74,223,975 votes.

Harris with make Trump a 3 time LOSER.

535 corrupt electoral college voters,

Sure..............

Clinton- 65,853,514 votes.
Trump- 62,984,828 votes.

Biden- 81,283,501 votes.
Trump- 74,223,975 votes.

Harris with make Trump a 3 time LOSER.
hahah ok....Harris should run to win that!

Then be honest, what branch of Govt is tasked with enforcing our laws on the border?

If you don't know,just say you don't
Awwww...............Teabaggers pivot to from making laws for our border to ENFORCEMENT.
Of old outdated laws.
Because...........Once again, they FAILED to pass LAWS to ENFORCE.

You’re going someone? Yippee. Head down to the Village Square. I hear tell they’re missing their idiot.:auiqs.jpg:
Your side is so tiresome.

So many of you are so insecure that you can’t stand up and defend your indefensible support for indefensible people. Instead you lie, smear, troll or just disappear.

It’s not that I haven’t tried, I just am so tired of the same shit day in and day out. I wish we could go back to the day when we could talk like normal people instead of having to argue about the basis of reality.

Awwww...............Teabaggers pivot to from making laws for our border to ENFORCEMENT.
Of old outdated laws.
Because...........Once again, they FAILED to pass LAWS to ENFORCE.
what the F are you talking about? Of course she was tasked as border czar with enforcing the laws on our border....that's what the executive branch does.

There are laws,..https://www.uscis.gov/laws-and-policy/legislation/immigration-and-nationality-act

what the F are you talking about? Of course she was tasked as border czar
So?
What's your point?
with enforcing the laws on our border....that's what the executive branch does.
Really?
There are laws,..https://www.uscis.gov/laws-and-policy/legislation/immigration-and-nationality-act
"The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) was enacted in 1952".
They MUST be working just fine, then.
Teabaggers CHOSE not to bolster or improve them.

They’ve gone out of the frying pan into the fire. What in the world were they thinking when they decided that an airhead with a radical left wishlist, who couldn’t even get 1% of the vote in 2020, would be the answer to their prayers?

1) They are confident that the American electorate has been so dumbed down that the media could convince them Kamala is a cross between Joan of Arc and Mother Teresa, or….

2) They are confident with the voter fraud scheme they’ve set up for another steal.

3) They just have NOBODY else.
IMHO this is an all but explicit concession of the election. They have no one else that will volunteer to be the sacrificial lamb and lose to Trump. Running her solves their Kamala problem and leaves them wide open for 2028.

So?
What's your point?

Really?

"The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) was enacted in 1952".
They MUST be working just fine, then.
Teabaggers CHOSE not to bolster or improve them.
She didn't do her job.

It would work fine, if we had an executive branch willing to enforce the laws.

The GOP did try to improve the laws though https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2

It's been sitting in the Dem lead Senate since May of 2023

MSNBC conducted a focus group of female voters and it didn’t go well for Vice President Kamala Harris.

With Harris gaining massive popularity practically overnight, it’s important to know if the enthusiasm shared on social media is reflected by people planning to hit the polls in November. If MSNBC’s focus group is anything to go by, the vice-president-turn-presumptive-nominee has a lot to fear.

Political analyst Elise Jordan asked the women how Harris compares to President Joe Biden, who was encouraged to drop out of the race by his own party.

“How do you perceive VP Harris compared to President Biden in terms of competency and experience?”

“I think she’s worse,” one of the women said. “She doesn’t even know what’s going on at the border. That’s what she was supposed to be doing and in charge of. I mean as a school teacher if I did not do what I was supposed to be doing, you better believe my job would be in jeopardy. Well, it isn’t. Not only was her job not in jeopardy, she was just handed a promotion.”

“I would never consider voting for her,” another voter responded as the rest of the panel murmured similar sentiments.

“I would consider RFK Jr. way before voting for her,” a third voter added.

Jordan then noted that Harris isn’t the first female to run for the Oval Office, so her gender likely wouldn’t sway the group to vote for her based on the historical implications of the first woman president.

“When do you think America will have a female president?” she wondered.

“When there is a competent one,” one lady said.

“I don’t get a good feel for her,” another mentioned.

“I think she’s an idiot,” piped up a third.

“Why do you think she’s not that bright?” Jordan grilled.

“Because she hasn’t done anything in the time that she’s had,” the voter responded. “We don’t know anything about her, as far as her three years so far in the White House. She’s not real smart.”

BJ -

wow and that is MSNBC people.

Dems are going to cry so hard

The media is remaking her as fast as they can, but -

Let the trash talk begin.

MSNBC conducted a focus group of female voters and it didn’t go well for Vice President Kamala Harris.

With Harris gaining massive popularity practically overnight, it’s important to know if the enthusiasm shared on social media is reflected by people planning to hit the polls in November. If MSNBC’s focus group is anything to go by, the vice-president-turn-presumptive-nominee has a lot to fear.

Political analyst Elise Jordan asked the women how Harris compares to President Joe Biden, who was encouraged to drop out of the race by his own party.

“How do you perceive VP Harris compared to President Biden in terms of competency and experience?”

“I think she’s worse,” one of the women said. “She doesn’t even know what’s going on at the border. That’s what she was supposed to be doing and in charge of. I mean as a school teacher if I did not do what I was supposed to be doing, you better believe my job would be in jeopardy. Well, it isn’t. Not only was her job not in jeopardy, she was just handed a promotion.”

“I would never consider voting for her,” another voter responded as the rest of the panel murmured similar sentiments.

Jordan then noted that Harris isn’t the first female to run for the Oval Office, so her gender likely wouldn’t sway the group to vote for her based on the historical implications of the first woman president.

“Because she hasn’t done anything in the time that she’s had,” the voter responded. “We don’t know anything about her, as far as her three years so far in the White House. She’s not real smart.”

BJ -

Obviously MAGAt cultroaches made up this "women's group so this OP is irrelevant, fake news, cult Kool-aid.
MAGAts are the minority so they don't matter.

Sure ................like the last 44 years.
All of the sudden, they're supposed to work?

That is the bill that failed........AGAIN....Thanks to teabaggers.
1) um, yes the executive branch is suppose to work, the fact you think they aren't might explain why you vote dembot

2) no, it passed the House, and Chucky and dems did nothing with it, dembot

BJ -

The sugar high over Commiela didn’t last long.

1) um, yes the executive branch is suppose to work, the fact you think they aren't might explain why you vote dembot
As you claim Harris and Biden aren't?
2) no, it passed the House, and Chucky and dems did nothing with it, dembot
Trump and his cult are the people that killed it.

Senate downs border bill for second time​

1722011292405.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › 4682181-senate-down...

May 23, 2024 — The Senate voted down the bipartisan border bill Thursday, marking the second time it has been blocked in a matter of months as Democrats ...

Your claim https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2 was introduced on 5/11/2023.
DUMBASS.

Forum List

Back