*Biden Moves, Ashli Babbit Case To DC; For A Judge His Has In Back Pocket!*

False. She was armed.
Bull, she had a small pocketknife that isn't considered a weapon anywhere except in a Federal Building buried in her backpack. There is no way Byrd could have known it was there unless he had Xray eyes. I've carried a similar knife into government buildings many times. The only place it's been a problem was in a courthouse or an airport.

False. She was armed.
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah sure, you made sure she had a Swiss Army knife in her pants pocket/back pack, you murdered her in cold blood, you are the most wretched of a man, along lines with, Judas and and Cain.
2. Cain, we know he could live with what he had done, G-D put a mark on Cain's forehead, to make sure nobody killed him.
3. You having dead eyes, like the shark in the sea, is your mark, DEAD EYES MIKE.
4. You will be known as Mike, throughout history eternally, who shot and killed Ashley Babbitt, in heaven, where you will not be.
5. Ashley Babbitt, will be awaiting on your death in heaven, watching for your total destruction when you make the grade, and enter into HELL.
6. YOU ARE DARKNESS WALKING, DEAD EYES MIKE.
7. THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS FOR YOU, KEEP WALKING!!!!!!
8. LIKE THE SHARK KEEPS MOVING, YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO REST EITHER.
9. DEAD EYES MIKE.
10. WALK ON!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Bull, she had a small pocketknife that isn't considered a weapon anywhere except in a Federal Building buried in her backpack. There is no way Byrd could have known it was there unless he had Xray eyes. I've carried a similar knife into government buildings many times. The only place it's been a problem was in a courthouse or an airport.

LOL

That knife was illegal. Had she been arrested, she would have been charged with carrying a dangerous weapon inside the Capitol.

She was armed. Deal with it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah sure, you made sure she had a Swiss Army knife in her pants pocket/back pack, you murdered her in cold blood, you are the most wretched of a man, along lines with, Judas and and Cain.
2. Cain, we know he could live with what he had done, G-D put a mark on Cain's forehead, to make sure nobody killed him.
3. You having dead eyes, like the shark in the sea, is your mark, DEAD EYES MIKE.
4. You will be known as Mike, throughout history eternally, who shot and killed Ashley Babbitt, in heaven, where you will not be.
5. Ashley Babbitt, will be awaiting on your death in heaven, watching for your total destruction when you make the grade, and enter into HELL.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

rotfl-gif.288736

SORRY BOUT THAT,

1. IM GOING TO HAVE TO BAN DEAD EYES DONT WANT TO SEE HIM EVER AGAIN, YOUR DEAD TO ME.

REGARDS,
SIRJAMESOFTEXAS

Sorry bout that,

1. I just took a shower last night, I need another shower everyday for the next year.
2. Dead Eyes Mike, has a way of plastering his darkness all over others.
3. Usually I take a shower every third day.
4. Dont bother posting, Dead Eyes Mike, I will never read it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I just took a shower last night, I need another shower everyday for the next year.
2. Dead Eyes Mike, has a way of plastering his darkness all over others.
3. Usually I take a shower every third day.
4. Dont bother posting, Dead Eyes Mike, I will never read it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's pretty disgusting. Most people here shower daily. Regardless, I will continue to make fun of your posts for as long as Ashes Targetpractice remains dead and scattered. You ignoring my posts doesn't change that. It only renders you helpless to defend yourself. I'm good with that.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back