Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

I quoted what was quoted by the Military of Minnesota Veterans Museum. go bitch at them since you believe everything demofk!!!!
The actual speech has been posted on this thread. They misquoted him

Stop repeating lies

Stop repeating lies
Walz said “a weapon I carried in war”

Which was a lie in two ways

First Walz never went to war

And neither did the AR 15

Stop repeating lies
it isn't about his speech, it is about how he hid the timeline in both the book and the speech. He implied it was when he was a soldier. And he wasn't . That's a cover up.

Walz never never claimed to have been IN COMBAT

So stop lying about that

He never said he SERVED at Bagram or that Bagram was in Iraq

You have been corrected multiple times and yet you continue to lie about those things

It’s what you do
sure he did, his own words the same gun I carried in war. He wasn't in war, war is combat. I wish you illiterates would fking educate yourselves and stop with the willful ignorance shit.

He deployed during war jackass
he didn't go to war. that's the difference. He did not go where soldiers were in combat.
I wish you illiterates would fking educate yourselves and stop with the willful ignorance shit.

The problem w Walz is it isn't just one passing comment like what the Democrats and their Media do with Trump. This is a consistent PATTERN of statements, postings and speeches over YEARS that misrepresent his rank, where he has been and what he as done. We'll see if the gaslighting machine can make it all go away.
Dude could clear this up in 30 seconds if he had the balls to do an interview.

he didn't go to war. that's the difference. He did not go where soldiers were in combat.
I wish you illiterates would fking educate yourselves and stop with the willful ignorance shit.
He never said he did, moron

it isn't about his speech, it is about how he hid the timeline in both the book and the speech. He implied it was when he was a soldier. And he wasn't . That's a cover up.
He had nothing to do with the book that misquoted him jackass

And now you know so just stop

fuck you

In order to qualify as a combat vet he had to be deployed to Afghanistan and he never was
Ummmm what?

“Qualify as a combat vet”?

No one claimed he was a combat vet jackass

CHILDHOOD asthma.

No attacks after 13
Yeah, that's the definition. Congrats! Biden didn't mention any attacks or when he had them. If they were before age 13, not even a waiver is required. After age 13, but none in the last three years requires a medical consult and can be waivered. That was the standard 4 years ago when I retired.

Last edited:
Ummmm what?

“Qualify as a combat vet”?

No one claimed he was a combat vet jackass
Yes they did

Thats what saying he was part of Enduring Freedom means

And Walz wasnt

Btw, save the foul language for the customers you pick up off the street

I wont pay you a dime, and wouldnt play even if it was free

This misquoted Walz

I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq

That's not what he said in this speech. about 1h38min in. Just so you don't have to look it up further.

This is the moment when all the usual suspects with either do one of two things, they'll flee from this thread, either join or start another one on Walz claiming to have been in Iraq again, or they'll begin to talk on a completely different topic to deflect from their gullibility and stupidity. Watch. They live for the lies. They've built this entire fantasy world out of them.

Forum List

Back