DDOS Attack on X to Stop Musk/Trump Talk

Sucking on a lozenge.

The consensus seems to be that his lisp is more likely to be a Poligrip issue than a stroke.

dentures-drink.gif

Isn't that interesting?

And a "reporter" had asked what the White House was going to do about Trump being interviewed on Twitter.

Democrats believe in censorship, as does the WEF et al.

/——/ I bet it was Tommy Tainant. He’s got the bandwith and coding to pull it off.

They hit 70M at their peek and that doesn't include so many who did not stick around AND people like myself who went through youtube so I wouldn't be included. It has to be over 100M people hearing the interview. Another couple of hundred million will share the link and listen to the recording.

There is no denying how popular his policies are in the U.S and elsewhere.

it's ok now!:up:

UPDATE: TRUMP CRASHES X! LIVE STREAM IS NOW WORKING! — Musk and Trump Interview on X — Starting at 8 PM ET — Delayed by Massive DDOS Attack!​

Isn't that interesting?

And a "reporter" had asked what the White House was going to do about Trump being interviewed on Twitter.

Democrats believe in censorship, as does the WEF et al.

Elmo fired everyone who knew how to work the software under load.

Has anyone looked at any of this crap? These tow are insane!! They are making up US history since 2016 to suit themselves.

Couple of fucking con men in their element. One lies and the other swears to it.

It was more than likely just a case where they couldn't handle the load. He said he had tested it with 8M people, but there were WAY more than 8M who were connected.

The IT people would just say "oh, we were hit with a DDOS". Who knows if that is true or not.

There was open discussion on trying to shut down the interview in the UK and US, so yeah not surprised people would suspect the US DS was involved.

They hit 70M at their peek and that doesn't include so many who did not stick around AND people like myself who went through youtube so I wouldn't be included. It has to be over 100M people hearing the interview. Another couple of hundred million will share the link and listen to the recording.

LOL, they probably gonna try and claim Harris as having a billion people listening to whatever she reads at the DNC convention.

There were never 70 m listening. When trump said there were "60 or 70 million listening", there were only 1.3 million people listening. Stop lying.

Forum List

Back