Tim Walz's Violent Criminal Record Exposed. Yes - he's a drunk driver

They certainly are now that Joe Biden has freed up billions of dollars for them and their terrorist friends. They were thinking twice after we killed solomonie the terrorist.

He has not freed up billions, ya flamin' imbecile.

That's an uninformed opinion piece.

As I showed you, the news reported the money was not transfered to them following Hamas' Oct/7 attack.

And YOUR AN UNINFORMEED MAGA MAGGOT IDIOT. You people offer opinion pieces all the time and YOU say nothing. I realize you need to engage in name calling and personal attacks because you nothing other than that. Poor MAGA MAGGOTS, stuck with candidate with dementia. He froze last week at a rally. He rants about sinking electric boats and sharks. He offers nothing useless, meaningless lie and rants, He offers gloom and doom. FUCK HIM AND FUCK HIS FUCK FACED supporters.

Yeah that too you gullible dumbass. Fungible money dipshit. Have you always been a traitor or did you just turn during the Biden Administration?

Iran never got the $6 billion, inbred. Deal with it.

As far as Iranian oil exports, you claim the average during Trump's term was 775K barrels/day and that it was up 80% in October, 2023; but that's just conservative math.

The actual average (according to the link you posted), was 1258K. 1400K would be 11% higher.

Iran never got the $6 billion, inbred. Deal with it.

As far as Iranian oil exports, you claim the average during Trump's term was 775K barrels/day and that it was up 80% in October, 2023; but that's just conservative math.

The actual average (according to the link you posted), was 1258K. 1400K would be 11% higher.
What about this don't you understand dumbass?

Iran exported nearly 1.4 million barrels of oil per day in October, sustaining its average for 2023. This is up 80% from the 775,000 barrels per day Iran averaged under the Trump

What a dumbass you have proven to be
Stupid as a bag of rocks LOL

LOLOLOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron, inbred?

Ever???

Moron, your article is from last September. I posted an article from last October showing we were not going to release that $6 billion because of the 10/7 attack on Israel.

Do you even know 10/23 came AFTER 9/23??

You must not know that since why else would you post this?

And YOUR AN UNINFORMEED MAGA MAGGOT IDIOT. You people offer opinion pieces all the time and YOU say nothing. I realize you need to engage in name calling and personal attacks because you nothing other than that. Poor MAGA MAGGOTS, stuck with candidate with dementia. He froze last week at a rally. He rants about sinking electric boats and sharks. He offers nothing useless, meaningless lie and rants, He offers gloom and doom. FUCK HIM AND FUCK HIS FUCK FACED supporters.
At least Trump speaks and answers lots of questions ,while your candidate hides in the basement and answers no questions. Fuck you too

Seems like you're avoiding my question dumbass, what about this don't you understand? Is it the cold hard numbers?
Iran exported nearly [COLOR=var(--interactive-text-color)]1.4 million barrels of oil per day in October[/COLOR], sustaining its average for 2023. This is up 80% from the 775,000 barrels per day Iran averaged under the Trump

Fucking moron, what you posted is Iran exports were up just 11%, not 80% over the average during Trump's term.

That you think 11% made that much difference is a reflection of how stupid you are.

LOLOLOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron, inbred?

Ever???

Moron, your article is from last September. I posted an article from last October showing we were not going to release that $6 billion because of the 10/7 attack on Israel.

Do you even know 10/23 came AFTER 9/23??

You must not know that since why else would you post this?
Are you ever not a dumbass? What about this don't you understand dipshit
Iran exported nearly [COLOR=var(--interactive-text-color)]1.4 million barrels of oil per day in October[/COLOR], sustaining its average for 2023. This is up 80% from the 775,000 barrels per day Iran averaged under the Trump

Fucking moron, what you posted is Iran exports were up just 11%, not 80% over the average during Trump's term.

That you think 11% made that much difference is a reflection of how stupid you are.
So you don't understand. My bad dumbass

Forum List

Back