Elon Musk, Donald Trump conversation on X

I just listened to some of the interview. It should be quite obvious trump has something wrong with him. The slurring speech was the worst it's ever been. He could have any number of issues.
I think it’s pretty obvious that his childhood stutter has returned.

They tried to shut event down with a DDOS attack…..

……or possibly just overloaded by the +1,000,000 people who logged on.

Looks like it they made it!

So for Trump, sitting down with a rich weirdo few people like and slurring his way through an interview that failed to launch was, in the words of one Donald J. Trump, “a DISASTER!”

Musk, with his social-media ineptness and unmerited sense of self-importance, made DeSantis look like a fool. And now he’s done the same to Trump.

Trump rambles, slurs his way through Elon Musk interview.

What a failure. Twitter destroyed Desantis launch and it failed Trump's relaunch. Elon and Trump ended up being a laughing stock. There was no attack, the feed just couldnt handle a small group of people (less than a million)) who wanted to watch. LOL.

Eh, whatever the critics want to say, they spoke for two hours unscripted about a wide range of topics. Definitely should have carried a trigger warning for the fragile.

In comparison, Kamala doesn’t do interviews. At her rally’s she reads off a teleprompter for 20 minutes and if she goes off-script it’s like a crack-head’s word-salad.

1723555946322.png

At this point over A BILLION people have listened to the interview....and disagree with what this assessment is.

Trump sounded better than his usual. Less stilted and rambling sentences than his debate performances. He was relaxed and on point with what he wanted to say (his platform)

I find it odd how many people did not want the interview to be broadcast or available....
WHY?
What is so wrong with hearing him out?
A former President and a potential future president....that's always good for a listen even if he is a politician. Why the furor over hearing him?

If we were, you would want to teach us about gender ideology and put us on puberty blockers.
Wow, you are a sick little fucker ain't you?

You pissed because nobody gave you that opportunity?

'Cause you sound kinda jealous, to be honest.

and disagree with what this assessment is.
Yeah, that's some seriously wishful thinking there. I was like listening to grumpy old men. Hell, it was listening to grumpy old men. tRump slurred as slobbered his way through his lies and Elmo licked them up off the floor without silverware.

A more disgusting example of verbal mutual masturbation has never been heard on this planet.

Yeah, that's some seriously wishful thinking there. I was like listening to grumpy old men. Hell, it was listening to grumpy old men. tRump slurred as slobbered his way through his lies and Elmo licked them up off the floor without silverware.

A more disgusting example of verbal mutual masturbation has never been heard on this planet.

Actually we see it every time a Dem interacts with the MSM.

Wow, you are a sick little fucker ain't you?

You pissed because nobody gave you that opportunity?

'Cause you sound kinda jealous, to be honest.
Yes, I am “super jealous” that one of you fruitcakes didn’t get your hands on me as a child and confuse my sexuality. You obviously think very highly of your ability to sexualize children, to believe someone would be “jealous” they missed out on it.

He didn't have a childhood stutter. But if he had would you have made fun of it like you did Biden's?
No one made fun of Biden’s childhood stutter. They made fun of you retards for believing Joe’s mental decline was due to his childhood stutter returning. I am sure it felt good in the moment, but now you just look like a dunce.

Yes, I am “super jealous” that one of you fruitcakes didn’t get your hands on me as a child and confuse my sexuality. You obviously think very highly of your ability to sexualize children, to believe someone would be “jealous” they missed out on it.
I know that you are.

Now so will everyone else.

They will also see your “command” of the English language.

Kid, your average tRumpling can't even manage an apostrophe, do you seriously think they are gonna notice that?

LMAO!!!

Kid, your average tRumpling can't even manage an apostrophe, do you seriously think they are gonna notice that?

LMAO!!!
You have my complete blessing using the quote as your signature. It’s totally fitting for your faggery and anyone who wants to read it in context and entirety can click on your signature to do so.

You are the fruitcake who believes “kids” should be jealous of getting sexualized by you. And you have created a convenient link directly to this content.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back