Elon Musk to Interview Trump

There's some real energy behind Vance IMHO....started with his book and has gotten some more with his campaigning. People like him and he is definitely well spoken. Not flowery or humorous....just very clear and direct.

He may sit idle for 4 years....but he might not either. Dunno yet. He is not Pence. So we'll see what comes.

I think Vance is a smart guy who can look at the problems and see them for what they are.

I also think he's an opportunist who'll do whatever to get power and money. That's dangerous . We've already got one of those, and Vance seems to think he can be like Trump.

If so, then what would a smart guy like Trump be able to destroy? That's very worrying.

Here's the interview in full....

right:

quotes:

Kamala Harris uses Trump’s own words and his social platform to troll Musk interview

“Trump's entire campaign is in service of people like Elon Musk and himself – self-obsessed rich guys who will sell out the middle class and who cannot run a livestream in the year 2024.”

Trump-Musk interview live: Trump bizarrely likens Harris to wife Melania in rambling, tech-plagued X interview

Elon Musk interview broadcast some 40 minutes late after being beset by technical difficulties, which host later blamed on server attack

right:

quotes:

Kamala Harris uses Trump’s own words and his social platform to troll Musk interview

“Trump's entire campaign is in service of people like Elon Musk and himself – self-obsessed rich guys who will sell out the middle class and who cannot run a livestream in the year 2024.”

Trump-Musk interview live: Trump bizarrely likens Harris to wife Melania in rambling, tech-plagued X interview

Elon Musk interview broadcast some 40 minutes late after being beset by technical difficulties, which host later blamed on server attack

Well that's an opinion....I think you are somewhat alone in it but you can own it if you want.

Forum List

Back