Harris Campaign Admits to Misleading Voters on Trump, Project 2025

A campaign official for Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris acknowledged Wednesday that the vice president is deliberately misleading voters about Project 2025.

CNN first reported the stunning admission as part of a fact-check article accusing Harris of making false claims about Project 2025 and former President Donald Trump’s stance on Social Security. CNN’s Daniel Dale revealed:

A Harris campaign official said the campaign has ‘made a deliberate decision to brand all of Trump’s policies’ as ‘Project 2025,’ since they believe ‘it has stuck with voters.’

Since entering the presidential race Sunday, Harris and her campaign have repeatedly tried to link Project 2025 to Trump, despite the former president’s pushback.

A few hours before CNN published its fact-check story Wednesday, Trump called links to Project 2025 “merely disinformation put out by the Radical Left Democrat Thugs. Do not believe them!”
Funny how your link doesn't say who the campaign official is?

And if Trump has no ties to Project 2025, then how did he get its author fired and why did his VP write the forward for that right wing manifesto?

Why is everything in Project 2025, things that Donald Trump has said?

Funny how your link doesn't say who the campaign official is?

And if Trump has no ties to Project 2025, then how did he get its author fired and why did his VP write the forward for that right wing manifesto?

Why is everything in Project 2025, things that Donald Trump has said?
Now you're all fucked up and have nothing of value to add. Yiure just a garden variety dumb-ass.

And you are a 15 year old troll who can't hang with adults when it comes to a political discussion.
Now you’re all fucked up and can’t respond to documented facts. You’re even dumber than I thought. I was giving you too much credit calling you just a garden variety dumb-ass.

You didn’t make any factual points. All you did was deny facts.

I provided facts and you can’t refute them so you deflect. You’re a pathetic loser.
You see, this is where you show your age. I did make valid points.

Fact: JD Vance wrote the forward for the authors book.

Fact: Trump had the author fired.

Neither point you were man enough to address.

You see, this is where you show your age. I did make valid points.

Fact: JD Vance wrote the forward for the authors book.

Fact: Trump had the author fired.

Neither point you were man enough to address.
One would get a more intelligent response by talking to a cat.

I suspect the American people aren't going to let you zealots implement your little project. Trump made a huge mistake tying himself to it.

Why don't you list for us the specifics of Project 2025 that you don't like?

You're a simpleton, only capable of thinking in binary terms. For example, let's vilify Project 2025 and tie it to Trump without knowing firsthand anything about it. That would be you.

Here are some facts: Project 2025 does not represent Trump's defined and written policy, which is easily verified. Just because it's not Trump's policy doesn't mean that it's bad or that everything in it is bad. It is possible to read it, comprehend it, disagree with parts of it, and agree with other parts of it, all at the same time. I know, difficult for such as you to understand that concept. Just because Trump refutes that it represents his policy doesn't mean that it's 'bad', only fools like you would made that ASSumption, without having even read it yourself. I know this entire post is lost on you, but perhaps others may actually use their brains and decide to read it for themselves and make their own decisions.

Forum List

Back