Update to Forum Rules about Racist Comments and the like ...

Sure I did.

I don't know how they do things in your country, but here in America, it should be expected that folks keep up with what their congress is doing and how industry therefore adapts and adopts its actions.

Is that considered antisemitic today?

What exactly are you getting at?

What exactly are you getting at?

I'm sure you've got a card in the deck for whatever you might perceive it to be.

So feel free to raise whichever one you might choose. It's just another day in the neighborhood, really.

But it's my lunch time. And I'm not interested in chasing your ball around. Really, I've no more interest in the thread beyond what I've already opined.

Thing is that some people just have to be the ones to say things that others are afraid to say out of fear of repercussion and/or the receiving end of the arbitrary finger wagging routine. So I have to be that one because nobody else is likely gonna. I've been around here long enough to observe and understand that phenomenon.

Anyway. As I said, it's my lunch time. A growing boy's gotta eat, Mindful.

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday...

Last edited:
Another question. Is "thug" racist? A lot of blacks here have said "we" use it now only because we're not permitted to speak the word that white people shall not speak. In their eyes it is the same.

Take note! Hate filled/racist/anti-Semitic threads and comments have previously been tolerated to an extent on the forum. That is no longer the case. If you can't start a thread or reply to someone without turning it into a hate fest, then this is NOT the place for you.

Rule added:
USMB is not a "hate" site and we will not condone such behavior. We do not allow posts that include racial slurs, pejoratives, or religiously bigoted statements.
Such offenses will receive a first time warning and a second offense will result in an extended, if not permanent, ban.
What is a racist, hate-filled, anti-semitic response

Take note! Hate filled/racist/anti-Semitic threads and comments have previously been tolerated to an extent on the forum. That is no longer the case. If you can't start a thread or reply to someone without turning it into a hate fest, then this is NOT the place for you.

Rule added:
USMB is not a "hate" site and we will not condone such behavior. We do not allow posts that include racial slurs, pejoratives, or religiously bigoted statements.
Such offenses will receive a first time warning and a second offense will result in an extended, if not permanent, ban.
Why do all the new mods think they can institute thought control?

Look dude, the best thing about this site was the freedom of expression.

Your rule is way too vague and leaves the reader with the question, "is your real motive to control speech in favor of your political position"?

What happened with that dude with a swastika as his avatar? I don’t think he’s happy with the new changes.

One final thought on it is that it is sensible to not let your platform become a so-called ''hate'' platform. Whatever that actually means.

But...if it gets to the point (and it has been this way routinely lately) that just expressing your views on matters of foreign policy and other reasonable views regarding other topical content gets a finger wagging at you and an antisemitic label arbitrarily imposed on you by some random special interests dolts with a foreign first agenda, then it's just simply time to move on and find another, more serious platform at that point to express your views on.

It is a choice on one's part.

Last edited:
Is it still legal to discuss how the races differ in average intelligence, and in rates of crime and illegitimacy?
I think as long as you keep it to statistics and not make false accusations against any specific individual - or ascribe the average to everyone - it would be OK.

For example, if you were to say that that the average IQ of blacks - as a whole - is 85, that would just be stats. If you were to say that every black you meet is borderline moron, that would be very racist.

I have worked with some very intelligent blacks. At the same time, I have seen incompetent blacks promoted to directorships over better qualified whites in order to get more blacks into high levels. These two statements are not mutually exclusive.

If it's of any consolation, you don't fool anyone. :)

Anyone who pays attention to your own content over the years knows that you're a foreign ADL spook, making you rounds.

In other words, you’ve been studying me closely. Although you sound a bit paranoid to me.

And you’ve got Slooty breathing heavily. Well done. Another one who slurps my every full stop and semi colon.

Have we touched on the topic of stalking and harassment yet?

1. Can we define hate fest?
2. Is insulting other posters still allowed?
You just insulted my kids’ intelligence, who have IQs easily in the 130 range and all have prestigious grad degrees - including from Ivies. I thought family was off-limits regardless.

In other words, you’ve been studying me closely. Although you sound a bit paranoid to me.

No, huh uh. I just read your posts.

It is, after all, a message board.

Try another arbtrary victim status card out of your deck. That one won't work today.

Another question. Is "thug" racist? A lot of blacks here have said "we" use it now only because we're not permitted to speak the word that white people shall not speak. In their eyes it is the same.
Thug doesn’t apply to blacks only. Any lowlife criminal who uses force, or threat of force, is a thug.

Forum List

Back