Update to Forum Rules about Racist Comments and the like ...

Tells me nothing. Y’all are obsessed with the man. Goes beyond mere hatred.
It's always interesting to see the kind of silly thoughts that float around in your brain.
You should put your slogans on T-shirts. You might make a fortune.
Already did. I had 500 t-shirts printed up the day after his mug shot came out. Sold them all in one lot. Nobody said anything, but I paid the graphic artist an extra $100 to put a bugger hanging in his nose.

AyeCantSeeYou

I am pleased to see this new guidance, but I also see the challenge in enforcing what is racist or antisemitic, and we probably need some rules here as well.

I will give two examples, one of which is NOT racist - and the other which IS antisemitic.

1. Saying that AA or DEI programs, that have as its goal to reduce the percentage of whites in the workforce or school, prioritizes race FIRST and from that parameter only selects the best in that group - and the end result is that in the majority of cases, since whites represent the majority and are being discriminated against, the most qualified will not be hired and this leads to a decline in America.

The above is not racist as it is based on statistics. When you exclude the majority to prioritize the minority, MOST of the best qualified
will be in thr excluded majority group.

2. Saying Jews are like Nazis (or worse, calling a Jew on this forum a Nazi or supportimg Nazis), or perpetuating the blood libel lie that Israel is conducting a “genocide” are false attacks driven by and perpetuating antisemitism. They descend to the dungeon so quickly that this site resembles Stromfront or something (a site, btw, that I only am aware of due to comments in this forum).

Comparing Jews to Nazis and spreading blood libel lies ARE antisemitic, as defined by the State Department. So too are double standards, by which only Israel is criticized for that which is also done by other countries - and worse.

Finally, in light of this much-welcomed new rule, I ask you to reconsider the Swastika poster. While you want to give him the benefit of thr doubt as to why he would choose the most heinous, reprehensible symbol known to Jews, his other comments have indeed revealed very strong antisemitism. Allowing him to continue using the swastika sends a message that since symbols of antisemitism are allowed here, tolerance of other antisemitic symbols or comments will occur as well. I thus respectfully ask you to reconsider banning the symbol entirely.

Last edited:
If it's enforced, I can think of a few USMBcon "blacks behaving badly" posters who will have to come up with a new schtick.

This is why I first came here, to actually discuss topics. If it suddenly changed for the better it would be wonderful. I shall adjust my comments accordingly. :cheers2:

On the flip side, can I still insult cats?

Last edited:
I don't see why it is necessary for some folks to spread hate here. We should all respect each other.

Forum List

Back