Update to Forum Rules about Racist Comments and the like ...

too little and way too late...admins/mods took zero action when storm front closed and y'all seemingly welcomed them. y'all allowed death threats to remain and allowed people to spread all types of lies on this board with no consequences....you reap what you sow...and y'all sowed the wind ..

Who here is from Storm Front? They only poster I've seen who posts like they hung out there is Mortimer, and he is a Whitey hater, like all the Democrats here are. The antisemites are all left wingers or Orthodox Jews.

Who here is from Storm Front? They only poster I've seen who posts like they hung out there is Mortimer, and he is a Whitey hater, like all the Democrats here are. The antisemites are all left wingers or Orthodox Jews.
1723536822550.png

you really are a sad little man

I don't see this thread closed, so I assume feedback is wanted.

I'm in two groups that my would-be handlers would call "oppressed." Let me tell you that I couldn't care less what people say. On top of that, it's the internet. Who--or why--would anyone give a flying crap? (Wait, I know. Ad revenue.) But it's still laughable. If you people only heard to so-called "slurs" that people in my group use. We actually laugh at you people walking on eggshells.

Maybe you wouldn't.

The problem is you might be more concerned when it becomes "normal". And it'll become more "normal" when people are legitimizing such things.

Don't attack poor Morticia .
She is just a lost soul desperate to find a good home .

I've never attacked him, just pointed out the obvious. He has a nice life mooching off of Austria, so he can't complain. Apparently Mortimer now has a new hobby, standing next to women and farting, which is disgusting even for him.

Take note! Hate filled/racist/anti-Semitic threads and comments have previously been tolerated to an extent on the forum. That is no longer the case. If you can't start a thread or reply to someone without turning it into a hate fest, then this is NOT the place for you.

Rule added:
USMB is not a "hate" site and we will not condone such behavior. We do not allow posts that include racial slurs, pejoratives, or religiously bigoted statements.
Such offenses will receive a first time warning and a second offense will result in an extended, if not permanent, ban.
I’m not confident that mods will enforce this new rule equally on both sides

Libs will get preferential treatment

Yes, you really hate when facts are presented. Like I said we get it, all you deviants have to stick to the script.
you wouldnt know a fact if it bite you in the butt....

you would rather stand in the sun and lie...than sit in the shade and tell the truth

you wouldnt know a fact if it bite you in the butt....

you would rather stand in the sun and lie...than sit in the shade and tell the truth
The dumb ones on this forum always expose themselves with their ignorant hatred of the other side of the uniparty. They can’t comprehend the obvious fact that both parties are very similar, so instead of hating their oppressors (oligarchy) they hate their fellow Americans. Exactly as the oligarchy designs and intends.

Slippery slope, maybe well intentioned but very stifling and like someone said is going to be judged on how it is applied.

Slippery slope, maybe well intentioned but very stifling and like someone said is going to be judged on how it is applied.
You can bet on any opposition to Israel’s genocide will be considered antisemitic. And any hatred espoused toward Muslims will be ignored.

Forum List

Back