So who is the "cult," now? 🤪

Have someone show you how to use the website 'Google'. It is really neat. You can put your question there and an answer will magically appear.
So you claim that something took place but when you're challenged to show WHERE that actually happened...your response is Google?
Weak...pathetically weak!

So you claim that something took place but when you're challenged to show WHERE that actually happened...your response is Google?
Weak...pathetically weak!
You need a better plan but if you really need an adult to hold your hand, let me try. I entered "What Trump EO on the border was declared unconstitutional?" into Google the first return was:

Executive Order 13768 - Wikipedia

Again, what are you defending? Do you need the federal government to hold your hand?
Yes I do. I don't know how to build a road bridge that won't fall down or how to determine if a drug is safe or not. I don't know how to set standards on appliances or use of the electromagnetic spectrum. You may trust corporations to do these things but sometimes that will fail. Just ask Boeing.

Yes I do. I don't know how to build a road bridge that won't fall down or how to determine if a drug is safe or not. I don't know how to set standards on appliances or use of the electromagnetic spectrum. You may trust corporations to do these things but sometimes that will fail. Just ask Boeing.

Good God, the private sector far out paces the government at everything, you fool.

Do you hear democrat voters complaining about it? I sure don’t. A lot of whining from the right though
Democrat voters elected Joe Biden, Slade. That's the guy that Barack Obama warned us that we shouldn't underestimate his ability to fuck things up! Democrat voters listened to the Main Stream Media and elected a senile idiot to run our country. Are you shocked that they see Kamala Harris...someone who got ahead giving head...as the person best qualified to run the country? You guys will believe anything...

Democrat voters elected Joe Biden, Slade. That's the guy that Barack Obama warned us that we shouldn't underestimate his ability to fuck things up! Democrat voters listened to the Main Stream Media and elected a senile idiot to run our country. Are you shocked that they see Kamala Harris...someone who got ahead giving head...as the person best qualified to run the country? You guys will believe anything...
As far as I see it that’s for the democrats to sort out. Yet I don’t hear any bitching about it. I do hear a lot of Trumpers ranting about it though. Funny

As far as I see it that’s for the democrats to sort out. Yet I don’t hear any bitching about it. I do hear a lot of Trumpers ranting about it though. Funny
Not the Democrat voters though, Slade...it will be "sorted out" by Political Elites of the Democratic Party. Not a bit of "Democracy" involved! But you on the left will continue to wail about how democracy is in danger because of Trump.

Not the Democrat voters though, Slade...it will be "sorted out" by Political Elites of the Democratic Party. Not a bit of "Democracy" involved! But you on the left will continue to wail about how democracy is in danger because of Trump.
Again. Dems can run shit however they want to get their nominee. They had a process laid out that involved primaries and delegates and a process to handle Joes drop out. Either way, it’s up to them to sort out. It’s just funny to hear the Right be the only ones to bitch and moan about it.

Forum List

Back