So who is the "cult," now? 🤪

Oh am I?

Prove it.

Post a presser of Kamala answering policy questions from the press.

Or better yet, post her platform.

giphy.gif
That’s not what I was referring to. Your comments about why Biden stepped down is a total mischaracterization.

That’s not what I was referring to. Your comments about why Biden stepped down is a total mischaracterization.
Bullshit.

Either;

A) He stepped down because he is cognitively incapable of running for president, and thus, is completely unable to also do the job of president. . .

OR

B) Is was a Machiavellian calculation by the DNC establishment b/c he was sinking in the polls and they all knew he was going to lose the election, so they unceremoniously forced him out and switched him with Kamala in the most undemocratic way, with absolutely NO input from the masses of voters across the nation.

IN WHICH CASE. . . any and all rhetoric about, "saving democracy," and/or the DNC being the,"voice of the people," or the guardians of the democratic process, are hypocritical, empty, and completely hollow!

For the PAST THREE presidential cycles, the Democratic National Committee, has given absolutely no shits about the opinion of the electorate. They have done exactly what the foundations and billionaire donors have wanted, and rigged the process. While the GOP listens to what the people want.

All of DNC's rhetoric about subverting democracy then? ONLY applies to them. And I can cite a court case for you. . if you need me to. :rolleyes:

SO take your pick. Either Biden is old and not able to preform the duties of his office, or the DNC is a corrupt party that subverts Democracy. . YOUR CHOICE PAL.

Bullshit.

Either;

A) He stepped down because he is cognitively incapable of running for president, and thus, is completely unable to also do the job of president. . .

OR

B) Is was a Machiavellian calculation by the DNC establishment b/c he was sinking in the polls and they all knew he was going to lose the election, so they unceremoniously forced him out and switched him with Kamala in the most undemocratic way, with absolutely NO input from the masses of voters across the nation.

IN WHICH CASE. . . any and all rhetoric about, "saving democracy," and/or the DNC being the,"voice of the people," or the guardians of the democratic process, are hypocritical, empty, and completely hollow!

For the PAST THREE presidential cycles, the Democratic National Committee, has given absolutely no shits about the opinion of the electorate. They have done exactly what the foundations and billionaire donors have wanted, and rigged the process. While the GOP listens to what the people want.

All of DNC's rhetoric about subverting democracy then? ONLY applies to them. And I can cite a court case for you. . if you need me to. :rolleyes:

SO take your pick. Either Biden is old and not able to preform the duties of his office, or the DNC is a corrupt party that subverts Democracy. . YOUR CHOICE PAL.
You defining the only two options in such a way just highlights your dishonesty.

See if you can give an honest answer to this question….

IS IT POSSIBLE… that’s he is physically and mentally capable of currently doing his job, but decided to step down because he lost the support of his party who was concerned about him maintaining those abilities for another 4 years. You don’t need to agree with that statement but can you honestly answer if that is a possibility

Harris will answer no questions or hold a press conference.

Not for now at least.

I suspect they have some policy plans and presser plans in back-up, but as long as this propaganda and media marketing blitz is working, they have no need to bring anything concrete to the table.

It's like corporations or movie studios rolling out a new product.

A lot of companies will generate a lot of buzz around a product, but for some consumers, before they actually buy, they will eventually need more details.

Right now, the polls are nearly even. They have effectively stopped Biden's hemorrhaging, but IMO? I don't think this will be enough.

A lot of folks will need more deets of if they are going to be convinced.

You defining the only two options in such a way just highlights your dishonesty.

See if you can give an honest answer to this question….

IS IT POSSIBLE… that’s he is physically and mentally capable of currently doing his job, but decided to step down because he lost the support of his party who was concerned about him maintaining those abilities for another 4 years. You don’t need to agree with that statement but can you honestly answer if that is a possibility
It is possible. . . but IMO??

It's just not probable. Come on back to reality Slade. :sigh2:

1723407946819.png

Nancy Pelosi: I've Never Been IMPRESSED With Biden's Political Operation​

Premiered 54 minutes ago

I survey media from the right and the left.

I'm not into making up false narratives to sooth myself. I just listen to what the leaders are saying and observe what the hell is going on.

You want to stick yoar head in the sand and make up yoar own reality? Feel free.

To toss the word around loosely; I believe that everyone is in a few different cults. Your Church, any membership clubs, poker night with the buddies, oh, and that political party thing.

To toss the word around loosely; I believe that everyone is in a few different cults. Your Church, any membership clubs, poker night with the buddies, oh, and that political party thing.
To my knowledge, I believe I am in only one. . .

1723409726431.png

8zyezt.jpg

Forum List

Back