Still No Official Harris/Walz Platform

Do you need to have a platform when you have your hand in the ballot box?

All they seem to think they need to do is shit talk and try to get people angry or scared. They are running on people's emotions and sadly people are easily manipulated through their emotions.

Biden is running again???

Do you need to be spoon feed everything? With all the available sources at hand, the laziness of a good deal of folks amazes me. They bitch about the media as if they're unable to resource and process information upon their own and must rely on pundits to think for them. I suggest you try to figure this one out on your own.

Do you need to be spoon feed everything? With all the available sources at hand, the laziness of a good deal of folks amazes me. They bitch about the media as if they're unable to resource and process information upon their own and must rely on pundits to think for them. I suggest you try to figure this one out on your own.
Why is she hiding in her bunker, sheeple?
3 weeks and zero questions taken from the press.

The First 4, just vague rambling with ZERO substance.
You call that ^^^^ a platform.

[snip]

HOW Donald.
Put that in WRITING........Change the vague nonsense in #1 and tell us how you PLAN on doing it.

Um, you have to click the link at the bottom of the page if you want to read the details.

Sheesh.

SEAL THE BORDER AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!

You KNOW when asked about HOW he's going to do #1 above......He will be nowhere near an actual answer with his rambling.....and instead will make false statements about how much success he had with the border in his POTUS term........ ALL LIES.

But sure........Very Solid Platform of Rambling Nothingness.

HOW Donald.
Put that in WRITING........Change the vague nonsense in #1 and tell us how you PLAN on doing it.
/---/ You wanna see no policies, no substance? I'll show ya:

SEAL THE BORDER AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!

You KNOW when asked about HOW he's going to do #1 above......He will be nowhere near an actual answer with his rambling.....and instead will make false statements about how much success he had with the border in his POTUS term........ ALL LIES.

But sure........Very Solid Platform of Rambling Nothingness.

HOW Donald.
/----/ "2 CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY"
What's rambling about this?

Forum List

Back