Ashli Babbitt $30 million wrongful death suit

If cops had shot Floyd while he was passing the counterfeit 20, would that have been ok because it would have been while he was committing a federal crime?

Typically passing counterfeit currency does not present a clear and present danger of death or serious bodily injury to anyone.

So, no.

WW

#1 The law enforcement officer had not knowledge of whether she was carrying a firearm or not, or if she had an IED in the backpack she had similar to the Boston Marathon Bombers.

#2 When she is at the head of a riotous mob that has broken through multiple law enforcement barricades, the mob has committed violence, the mob broke through the last law enforcement barricade just steps from the House Chamber where members of Congress, Staff, and Civilians were still huddled.

Ya, when put in context of the day and not just treating her like an isolated individual walking in the part, under the circumstances she presented a clear and present danger of injury or death to the law enforcement officer or others.

WW

1. That can be said for anyone there at the time, why weren't they all shot?

2. So anytime there is a riot now, police can just line up like at Antietam and open fire in volleys?

Judicial Watch, a nonprofit American conservative activist group, announced Monday that a hearing has been set for Tuesday, August 6, in the Ashli Babbitt $30 million wrongful death suit filed on behalf of her estate. Babbit was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer during the Jan. 6 protests.

Judicial Watch posted to Twitter/X Monday and said Babbitt and her family “deserve accountability and justice”:

The group and its president, Tom Fitton, wrote on their website about the filing and said the federal government was guilty of negligence, assault and battery, and more:

They also accused the Biden administration of trying to escape accountability in the matter:

There was no reason for Babbitt to die that day. She was unarmed except for a folding knife that was in her pocket and was not attacking or threatening anyone at the time she was shot. It will be interesting to see if anyone, including the shooter, Capitol Police Lieutenant Michael Byrd, will ever be held accountable, or if this administration and the legal system will continue to pretend like it never happened.

Comment:
The Left used to be outraged about protesters being shot.
Pelosi has attempted to cover-up the murder of Ashley Babbitt.
They investigated themselves and then they denied that there was any wrongdoing.
They should have never been allowed to investigate themselves.
Oh, her family just sees a payday.

She was unarmed and shot in cold blood.
She was wearing a backpack that was not checked through metal detectors for a bomb or weapon, and she was trying to get closer to the nations lawmakers and their families.

They should’ve shot her when she walked right past the metal detectors or whatever fucking window she climbed through to get in.

Stupid QAnon zombie. Jesus Christ, what’s wrong with you people; are you that hard up for heroes?

Since when is an unarmed woman a "clear and present danger to loss of life?"
She was wearing a backpack while in a mob that did not pass through metal detectors to get inside the United States Capitol during a joint session of Congress when it was not open to visitors.

Backpacks can carry bombs and firearms.

I see only one question.

Wow
Can you imagine the nationwide race riots and the burning of cities if Ashley Babbitt was Black, and the LEO was White.
They would have given her street murals and bronze statues.
The Left has zero integrity.
No black person who is a Democrat is as stupid as Ashli Babbitt in service of Don Trump’s white grievance movement.

wow.. dude can't even refrain from speaking ill of the dead.. and worse, someone murdered by a corrupt cop

Leftists are so pathetic.. no wonder they have to break the law and allow freaks of all kinds to enter the country. No one else will vote for them. Even the "freaks" probably won't.. maybe 20 or 30, tops

Trumpists always get themselves in a wad over nothingburgers. Ashli Babbit won’t get shit.

Now if her family sued Trump, her estate may have made a good argument that Trump and his co-conspirators deceived and manipulated a mentally unstable woman to sacrifice herself over a lie. A jury may have found Trump and his cohorts liable.

But alas the estate’s pathetic lawyers ignore the obvious in an attempt to score some political points whatever they may be.

Last edited:
wow.. dude can't even refrain from speaking ill of the dead.. and worse, someone murdered by a corrupt cop

That MAGA bitch was in DC at the request of Donald Trump, a sitting president who had her on a mission to overturn the election for him. That meant she intended to take my vote and throw it in the trash. That is a fucking insult to me that I will never forget. Also, I don’t support violent criminals Who act as a mob for any cause.

That MAGA bitch was in DC at the request of Donald Trump, a sitting president who had her on a mission to overturn the election for him. That meant she intended to take my vote and throw it in the trash. That is a fucking insult to me that I will never forget. Also, I don’t support violent criminals Who act as a mob for any cause.

Maga bitch? Dude grow the fck up

Forum List

Back