Trumps pity party is stocked with lies as he loses touch with reality

Its beyomd a joke as his failing campaign nosedives.
Even his own stupid followers must now wonder if the sainted Ashli was a deep fake depth.

“Nobody was killed on January 6,” the former president and Republican presidential nominee said, of the day in 2021 when he incited an attack on Congress now linked to nine deaths, including law enforcement suicides and the shooting by a police officer of Ashley Babbitt, who Trump voters widely claim as a martyr.

This is so disrespectful. Babbit was trash but she died for trump and in his service. But Trump claims it never happened. Nor the 8 other Americans who also died.

I think on another day Trump knows that. But when he is in Trumpyland he can banish all negative thoughts. He can be the trumpy he wants to be. Americas saviour with bigger crowds than MLK.

Its all a bit sad. But it would be sadder still if he had his pudgy finger on the button. Just pray that he forgets the codes as well.
Northern Ireland and Ireland was a pimple on a fat person's ass compared to what the British have done to themselves with immigration. You'll see.

Yesterday was a total crap show for Trump.

You have insiders in his camp leaking to the media that he's experiencing a "public nervous breakdown."

Things aren't going well for The Donald.

Not since Kamala came in and started SMACKING his fat ass around.

Last edited:
Yesterday was a total crap show for Trump.
You have insiders in his camp leaking to the media that he's experiencing a "public breakdown."
Things aren't going well for The Donald.
Not since Kamala came in and started SMACKING his fat ass around.
Trump was applauded at the end of the press conference.

A real "press conference", is one that neither Biden nor Kamala can do.

The journalists appreciated what a real president looks like.

What part of

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter​

Don't you understand?
The way you lie about it. Why do you do that?
  • In a brief video, then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said, "I take responsibility for not having them just prepare for more," referring to U.S. Capitol security, not the National Guard.
  • No member of Congress has the authority to activate the District of Columbia National Guard. Only the president, defense secretary and U.S. Army secretary do.
  • Records show that Pelosi approved a Jan. 6, 2021, request to seek support from the National Guard and pushed to get National Guard troops to the U.S. Capitol when their deployment was delayed by hours that day.

People always enjoy freak shows.

1723212964543.jpeg
...sure they do.

People always enjoy freak shows.

You have lost what made England a great, free nation. You know this but will pretend otherwise. Perhaps you've been given orders, I don't know.

You will one day be speaking Russian, if you are lucky. If not, it will be Mandarin.

That's the reality. The E.U and their individual states lack real patriotism and sacrifice. You have "leaders" who emulate the very systems they criticize on a daily basis.

People won't go to war when they don't see the difference in which Overlords rules over them. China has run the most influential and successful intelligence campaign in the history of the world. All they needed were the proper selfish, low character leaders to exploit.

Frightening really.

The way you lie about it. Why do you do that?
  • In a brief video, then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said, "I take responsibility for not having them just prepare for more," referring to U.S. Capitol security, not the National Guard.
  • No member of Congress has the authority to activate the District of Columbia National Guard. Only the president, defense secretary and U.S. Army secretary do.
  • Records show that Pelosi approved a Jan. 6, 2021, request to seek support from the National Guard and pushed to get National Guard troops to the U.S. Capitol when their deployment was delayed by hours that day.
1. There were early requests for the National Guard. Capitol police Chief Sund made an early request but Sgt at Arms Irving denied the request based on Pelosi's policy.
"The officials have also disagreed on when the National Guard was called and on requests for the guard beforehand. Sund said he spoke to both Stenger and Irving about requesting the National Guard in the days before the riot, and that Irving said he was concerned about the “optics” of having them present."
2. Trump also made a separate request that was denied by DC Mayor Bowser. She said her DC police were adequate in a letter.
3. General Kellogg confirmed that Trump made an early request for NG troops that was denied by DC Mayor Bowser.
“To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies. OK for J6 Cmte to publicly release my full sworn testimony. Release Army Guard and DC Mayor J6 testimonies as well. Would be illuminating.”

So we have Nancy on video confirming that she should have told Irving to approve the request for NG troops.

Forum List

Back