So who is the "cult," now? 🤪

1. Trumpism is a Cult of the Leader.

2. Trump has not been a clear speaker for at least two years.

Actual cult members don't think for themselves. They just repeat the same phrases and slogans all the rest of the group regurgitates without a hint of individual thought that shows they have a well formed and thought out response.

It's just a few closed ended comments that don't really say anything or mean much.

It'll be fun to watch her straddle some of these issues. For example: Fracking. She was dead set against it. If she comes out as such again, she likely loses PA. But if she comes out for it, she loses Progressive votes.
I think her gain will be more than the loss. Progressives/environmentalists dont want Trump in office.

So this is interesting.

I had heard a rumor that I did not believe. Well, I got around to checking it out for myself this morning.

Folks on the left continue to claim that Trump is a cult of personality . . . and yet, when you go to his website, you can clearly see, what he stands for, and what he plans to do. . .

You can also go watch his rallies and hear what he plans to do as well. His rhetoric has been pretty clear and consistent.

Here are the plans folks;

Now I had heard rumors, that Kamala and Walz, don't actually have an agenda.
They are just going to do whatever the establishment tell them to. Now it appears the MSM and the zeitgeist is just generating a buzz in the culture, and a cult of personality at this point.

Apparently, Megyn Kelly researched this, and broke the story? I went and checked it out, and yup, they aren't really telling us shit. Nothing about what the plans for the nation are at the website, nothing.

What a scandal. What sort of idiot would just vote for a cult of personality, out and out IN YOAR FACE! :dunno:

The establishment isn't even telling the public what they are going to do in writing. . . they just expect folks to just vote for these people, don't worry about the issues.

The campaign is basically just running on. . . NOT TRUMP. :auiqs.jpg:

🤪

and if polls are accurate it just may well work for the left ..

Trump's agenda hasn't changed one iota. Why would it...it worked!
"It worked?" Is that what you call losing by 81 million votes in 2020?
af25Awf9_400x400

To the topic.
No, actually the topic is the complete lack of transparency about what Kamala plans to do to us.

Where are the plans?

Why is she not telling the public what they have in store?

No platform? No press?

giphy.webp

Neither do people who value honesty, integrity and character
Wow. . . are you seriously bringing up "honestly, integrity, and character?"

When you are supporting a candidate that is covering for a president that dropped out of the running for president b/c he isn't cognitively capable, but refuses to step down, and only a month ago, was telling the American people he was totally fine?

Unfucking believable.

You have absolutely NO place to talk about any of that, nor do they.

:rolleyes:

The campaign they are running? Is INSULTING to the American people. No interviews? NO platform? We are just three damn months away from the election.

What they are doing shows no ABSOLUTELY NO honesty, no integrity, AND no character AT ALL.

Last edited:
The Democrat voters seem to be willing to sacrifice their dignity, desire for intellectual thought, and democratic participation to beat Trump.

We’ve seen many scary regimes gain power this way. Open a history book

It'll be fun to watch her straddle some of these issues. For example: Fracking. She was dead set against it. If she comes out as such again, she likely loses PA. But if she comes out for it, she loses Progressive votes.
Nobody believes what Kamala says...she'd agree that the moon was made of green cheese if she thought it would get her elected.

Wow. . . are you seriously bringing up "honestly, integrity, and character?"

When you are supporting a candidate that is covering for a president that dropped out of the running for president b/c he isn't cognitively capable, but refuses to step down, and only a month ago, was telling the American people he was totally fine?

Unfucking believable.

You have absolutely NO place to talk about any of that, nor do they.

:rolleyes:

The campaign they are running? Is INSULTING to the American people. No interviews? NO platform? We are just three damn months away from the election.

What they are doing shows no ABSOLUTELY NO honesty, no integrity, AND no character AT ALL.

You’re making shit up again.

I agree, self-interest is the domain of the GOP.

Yet it was the GOP that voted against it because Trump wanted it as a campaign issue and didn't care if it was good or bad for the country.

The Right is no different. The power of the Fed over states is fine when it comes to gun control.
You do realize that Biden could have fixed the border with EO's just as he broke the border with them...right, Alang? He didn't need the GOP to get rid of Trump's border policies and he didn't need them to border policies in place that would have fixed the mess that created!

Forum List

Back