US economy under Biden-Harris led the world in recovery from COVID

The sad thing is he thinks the current economy is good
Not sure why they like giving others their money when trump let them keep it. Willful idiots, or blatantly brainwashed.

BTW, the USA just won gold in baseball and they are wearing American flags and not WEF! I bet that truly confuses the willful in here

Last edited:
US economy under Biden-Harris led the world in recovery from COVID

All countries were dealing with the same problems of post-pandemic inflation and high interest rates meant to combat it. But the U.S. managed to achieve solid growth in spite of those headwinds.

U.S. GDP looks to have grown 2.5% in 2023, according to the IMF's hot-off-the-presses World Economic Outlook, the highest among the G7 economies (Japan was second at 1.9%).

So the two most bankrupt nations are doing well .
What an interesting way to portray disaster.

Not sure why they like giving others their money when trump let them keep it. Willful idiots, or blatantly brainwashed.

BTW, the USA just won gold in baseball and they are wearing American flags and not WEF! I bet that truly confuses the willful in here

Basketball

1723330022377.png

~S~

No, hate. I love the USA. That is why MAGA must be defeated and they will.

We were one of the worst countries prepared for covid and we fared very badly. Those are facts. Sweden didn't allow lockdowns and fared the best in europe while the rest of europe suffered through lockdowns. That is fact.

We were one of the worst countries prepared for covid and we fared very badly. Those are facts. Sweden didn't allow lockdowns and fared the best in europe while the rest of europe suffered through lockdowns. That is fact.
Well. Locking down contributed to deaths

Forum List

Back