So who is the "cult," now? 🤪

Everything I posted in my OP is true
False.

There is no proof verifying this line in your OP is true. They very likely are just taking time to define and post their agenda in writing as they get the wheels greased for their campaign.

Kamala and Walz, don't actually have an agenda.
They are just going to do whatever the establishment tell them to

As soon as they post their agenda on their website I’m proven right and you’re proven wrong

I gotta tell you rampart. . I'm not real hopeful that we will get a "platform," and complete details of what they plan to do.

I am listening to and watching that Phoenix rally right now, and Kamala just actually MOCKED Trump for telling the nation what he intend to do, for putting it in writing, like that is a bad thing?!

wtf?

That really does not instill confidence.

I am hearing distortion and lie after lie from both her and Walz. It isn't pretty.

no comment on that yet, but i do love the way she pwns rtump..

last year i might have been uncomfortable supporting an insragram influencer whatever star, bit when the opponent is the largest troll army ever assembled.

we will have a platform. i know people on the committee.

So this is interesting.

I had heard a rumor that I did not believe. Well, I got around to checking it out for myself this morning.

Folks on the left continue to claim that Trump is a cult of personality . . . and yet, when you go to his website, you can clearly see, what he stands for, and what he plans to do. . .

You can also go watch his rallies and hear what he plans to do as well. His rhetoric has been pretty clear and consistent.

Here are the plans folks;

Now I had heard rumors, that Kamala and Walz, don't actually have an agenda.
They are just going to do whatever the establishment tell them to. Now it appears the MSM and the zeitgeist is just generating a buzz in the culture, and a cult of personality at this point.

Apparently, Megyn Kelly researched this, and broke the story? I went and checked it out, and yup, they aren't really telling us shit. Nothing about what the plans for the nation are at the website, nothing.

What a scandal. What sort of idiot would just vote for a cult of personality, out and out IN YOAR FACE! :dunno:

The establishment isn't even telling the public what they are going to do in writing. . . they just expect folks to just vote for these people, don't worry about the issues.

The campaign is basically just running on. . . NOT TRUMP. :auiqs.jpg:

🤪

What us Trump's health care plan?

False.

There is no proof verifying this line in your OP is true. They very likely are just taking time to define and post their agenda in writing as they get the wheels greased for their campaign.

As soon as they post their agenda on their website I’m proven right and you’re proven wrong
Nope.

Kamala changes her views as much as the weather changes in my state. On a weekly basis. She flip-flops with the best of them.

So this is interesting.

I had heard a rumor that I did not believe. Well, I got around to checking it out for myself this morning.

Folks on the left continue to claim that Trump is a cult of personality . . . and yet, when you go to his website, you can clearly see, what he stands for, and what he plans to do. . .

You can also go watch his rallies and hear what he plans to do as well. His rhetoric has been pretty clear and consistent.

They are just going to do whatever the establishment tell them to. Now it appears the MSM and the zeitgeist is just generating a buzz in the culture, and a cult of personality at this point.

Apparently, Megyn Kelly researched this, and broke the story? I went and checked it out, and yup, they aren't really telling us shit. Nothing about what the plans for the nation are at the website, nothing.

What a scandal. What sort of idiot would just vote for a cult of personality, out and out IN YOAR FACE! :dunno:

The establishment isn't even telling the public what they are going to do in writing. . . they just expect folks to just vote for these people, don't worry about the issues.

🤪

Keep it as vague as possible...lie your ass off if you get called on your past positions! That's going to be Kamala's campaign strategy! Oh, and do as few public appearances as possible and under no circumstances take questions from the press!

Trump's agenda hasn't changed one iota. Why would it...it worked!
Trump has flip flopped his position on many issues from his conversion from Democrat to “Republican” to trumpublican. This is Kamala’s first run as presidential candidate and she is formulating her agenda. We shall see what she comes up with

Trump has flip flopped his position on many issues from his conversion from Democrat to “Republican” to trumpublican. This is Kamala’s first run as presidential candidate and she is formulating her agenda. We shall see what she comes up with
Name something he's flip flopped on.

Switching parties is becoming pretty common these days...Democrats in moderate States are joining the Republican Party because they see the writing on the wall. Democrats have gone hard left and the country doesn't want it.

So this is interesting.

🤪

Still you ring kissers and carnival weirdo’s.

Switching parties is becoming pretty common these days...Democrats in moderate States are joining the Republican Party because they see the writing on the wall. Democrats have gone hard left and the country doesn't want it.
I know that’s the narrative yall are running on. That’s been the talking point for cycles. Yet Dems keep winning and the pendulum of politics continues.

Still you ring kissers and carnival weirdo’s.
iu

Depends on your point of view I guess. I see Harris moving the country forward while Trump wants to move it backwards. He managed to end RvW and move us 50 years back. He wants to end Obamacare and move us a decade back. He wants to radically change the US Federal civil service rules and move us back by over a century. Sounds radical to me.

She'll move inflation forward
And housing prices
And gas prices
And crime
And the stock market will crash

But you love unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats ruling over you and that's a fundamental personality trait. Some people just love being ruled I guess.

We're talking decades ago with him. Kamala had the last 3.5 years and is about to change everything

Forum List

Back