So who is the "cult," now? 🤪

Depends on your point of view I guess. I see Harris moving the country forward while Trump wants to move it backwards. He managed to end RvW and move us 50 years back. He wants to end Obamacare and move us a decade back. He wants to radically change the US Federal civil service rules and move us back by over a century. Sounds radical to me.

So you just prefer your nation become insolvent and these same government cuts will be forced, along with the rest of the U.S economy?

You have $36T in debt. That is more than 10% of the entire worlds debt. 121% of GDP while Germany is at 45% of GDP.

As a bonus, I do believe she'll keep Obamacare, SS, and the other social programs.
What a coincidence! Trump is going to keep the ACA, since he was in office an entire term, and did not touch the ACA, SS or other social programs then either!

duh. :rolleyes:

Hell, I wonder if you even know how the American government works. The legistlative branch makes and modifies the laws, the administrative branch administers them. Damn you are stoopid.

She will also be pro-choice and not destroy our government by firing government experts if they don't toe a political line and replacing them with political appointees who will.

Trump has repeated mulitple times, he will let the states detirmine the will of the people. He won't interfere with liberal states being pro-choice, and conservative states being pro-life. Why do you hate freedom, liberty and democracy?

Nor will either party "destroy democracy." stahp being brainwashed. All political parties appoint partisan toadies.

Your confidence is two politicians who have actively spoken of massive changes to America, in one case being the V.P during massive changes in Americas illegal population; is one massive leap of faith. In short, of the two running Trump/Vance are the least radical by a country mile.
No evidence on increasing immigrant population at all.

What a coincidence! Trump is going to keep the ACA, since he was in office an entire term, and did not touch the ACA, SS or other social programs then either!

duh. :rolleyes:

Hell, I wonder if you even know how the American government works. The legistlative branch makes and modifies the laws, the administrative branch administers them. Damn you are stoopid.

Trump has repeated mulitple times, he will let the states detirmine the will of the people. He won't interfere with liberal states being pro-choice, and conservative states being pro-life. Why do you hate freedom, liberty and democracy?

Nor will either party "destroy democracy." stahp being brainwashed. All political parties appoint partisan toadies.
Two nights ago Trump said he was getting rid of ACA on day one. 🤪

I don't think back in 2016, the Democrats knew what they would be up against—someone who cared (and still does) about America. I don't think the MSM were prepared to what awaited them, as they continued to report Fake News.

But yet, Trump knew what the Democrats were doing to his country. And he wasn't going to have it anymore! Instead of complaining about how bad the country was under Obama, he decided he would do something about it! Run for President!
It was in late July - early August of 2016.

He was going to bring back America back to it once was.

Debt grows under the GOP and the Dems.

Yes, but at least Trump tried to hold out. Maybe if the GOP didn't have weak and compromised like Paul Ryan, Trump would have help out longer than he did. He still has the record for holding out the longest. The government was shut down and he would have had a deal for the wall and less money spent except for Paul Ryan and a few other bad advisers.

This time around Trump may be able to hold the debt down. Or even decrease it is they find the programs to cut.

One way or another, the U.S federal government is going to shrink. The desperate and wrong headed desire to hire more IRS agents to target the Middle Class isn't going to get rid of $1T a year in interest payments alone.

So this is interesting.

I had heard a rumor that I did not believe. Well, I got around to checking it out for myself this morning.

Folks on the left continue to claim that Trump is a cult of personality . . . and yet, when you go to his website, you can clearly see, what he stands for, and what he plans to do. . .

You can also go watch his rallies and hear what he plans to do as well. His rhetoric has been pretty clear and consistent.

Here are the plans folks;

Now I had heard rumors, that Kamala and Walz, don't actually have an agenda.
They are just going to do whatever the establishment tell them to. Now it appears the MSM and the zeitgeist is just generating a buzz in the culture, and a cult of personality at this point.

Apparently, Megyn Kelly researched this, and broke the story? I went and checked it out, and yup, they aren't really telling us shit. Nothing about what the plans for the nation are at the website, nothing.

What a scandal. What sort of idiot would just vote for a cult of personality, out and out IN YOAR FACE! :dunno:

The establishment isn't even telling the public what they are going to do in writing. . . they just expect folks to just vote for these people, don't worry about the issues.

The campaign is basically just running on. . . NOT TRUMP. :auiqs.jpg:

🤪

Your Orange Jesus is literally making up stories about almost dying in helicopters. You losers are nuts.

Your Orange Jesus is literally making up stories about almost dying in helicopters. You losers are nuts.
He ain't my "Jesus."

I don't give a shit about either of these clowns.

You voting for either of these charlatans?

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm just pointing out the facts sir.

:dunno:

. . .btw? I don't remember any story about Trump almost dying in a helicopter. I remember the story Hillary told of almost dying in Bosnia . . . but not any of Trump. I'd be curious about that one.

Care to share?

He ain't my "Jesus."

I don't give a shit about either of these clowns.

You voting for either of these charlatans?

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm just pointing out the facts sir.

:dunno:

. . .btw? I don't remember any story about Trump almost dying in a helicopter. I remember the story Hillary told of almost dying in Bosnia . . . but not any of Trump. I'd be curious about that one.

Care to share?

Full of shit. Trump is insane. Literally insane.

Full of shit. Trump is insane. Literally insane.
iu

Democrats have had the political advantage of support from the MSM for a hundred years. They love labels and when they use the word "cult" or "weird" the media immediately picks up on it and tries to turn it into a political slogan. Most of the time it falls flat but they never stop trying. Nobody is freaking weirder than tampon Tim but the media prefers to ignore it.

So this is interesting.

I had heard a rumor that I did not believe. Well, I got around to checking it out for myself this morning.

Folks on the left continue to claim that Trump is a cult of personality . . . and yet, when you go to his website, you can clearly see, what he stands for, and what he plans to do. . .

You can also go watch his rallies and hear what he plans to do as well. His rhetoric has been pretty clear and consistent.

They are just going to do whatever the establishment tell them to. Now it appears the MSM and the zeitgeist is just generating a buzz in the culture, and a cult of personality at this point.

Apparently, Megyn Kelly researched this, and broke the story? I went and checked it out, and yup, they aren't really telling us shit. Nothing about what the plans for the nation are at the website, nothing.

What a scandal. What sort of idiot would just vote for a cult of personality, out and out IN YOAR FACE! :dunno:

The establishment isn't even telling the public what they are going to do in writing. . . they just expect folks to just vote for these people, don't worry about the issues.

🤪

Recruiting for Cult45 detected. :rolleyes:

So this is interesting.

🤪

this is the most obvious cult of personality i've seen since waco.

whatever you heard we will have a platform. gotta keep these things in order, ya know.

i need to recheck the republican platform for mention of agenda 47 or project '25. it is easy to get stopped in my tracks my

"to follow the maga agenda of president d j t."

its also possible that heritiage continues lobbying and implementing project 2025, while trump resumes his governance by "gut instinct" which brings up my question ....

"chevron" undermines the very administrative state that heritage is staffing with loyalist, isn't it?.

Forum List

Back