Here is what all of you have been waiting for: JD Vance in Drag

Without context here, I’m not sure what you are suggesting we are normalizing. We don’t know what this is all about. Was it a one time gag or does he do this regularly?

As far as if you want to dress up as a woman, this is a free country and that is your right. I support you if that’s what you want to do.
Go to a trump rally and talk about this and context see what kind of answers you get.

Go to a trump rally and talk about this and context see what kind of answers you get.
I’ve never been to a trump rally, but I would imagine if a trans person showed up and wasn’t trying to be belligerent and start trouble, nobody would bother them.

She said inappropriate, blames her sexual and drug addiction on those showers.

She does? Where?

Even said she waited till late at night to shower. That's not normal. You people are sick.
It does not make Joe a pedophile.

You are sick to apply that label on someone who isn't even charged with pedophilia. That is a serious charge and your false declarations only serve to minimize people actually convicted of pedophilia.

Maybe that is why so many Catholic priests are pedophiles? They can just hide behind false accusations.

She does? Where?

It does not make Joe a pedophile.

You are sick to apply that label on someone who isn't even charged with pedophilia. That is a serious charge and your false declarations only serve to minimize people actually convicted of pedophilia.

Maybe that is why so many Catholic priests are pedophiles? They can just hide behind false accusations.
She is fucked up as an adult because of those showers and you loons stick up for him.

being half naked is illegal? What are you, a Puritan?

1723494165186.jpeg

1723494253597.jpeg

1723494285261.jpeg

1723494326311.jpeg

1723494406830.jpeg

1723494452212.jpeg

1723494486938.jpeg

So yeah…..these are inappropriate for children….

You have quite the collection. I'm sure that is just a fraction of what you own.

lol, google search is easy, the difference is, I made a claim and provided proof of what I claimed. Still waiting for your articles from mainstream media that are disparaging lgbtq people aside from it having to do with kids.

You better check the laws regarding what can and cant be worn in particular jurisdictions. It appears you have not.
Really? Show me any jurisdiction where you can run around naked, or dressed in bdsm attire, especially in front of kids.

Indecent exposure laws are pretty uniform around the country I would think

Really? Show me any jurisdiction where you can run around naked, or dressed in bdsm attire, especially in front of kids.

Indecent exposure laws are pretty uniform around the country I would think
Who was running around naked in those pics? Was JD Vance? Because this thread is about JD Vance not what is in your gif collection.

Who was running around naked in those pics? Was JD Vance? Because this thread is about JD Vance not what is in your gif collection.
You asked me if I was a puritan because of half naked people. I showed you some half naked and some fully naked people to give you an example of what happens out there.

This thread has taken the broad road about jd Vance and we both got away from that topic.

Now then, as to Vance, why are you making a fuss about it. We don’t know anything about him based off of that picture. If you want to think he’s a drag queen, then so be it, embrace it and be happy for him.??

Who was running around naked in those pics?

Well, there were a couple with women on bikes wearing nothing on their top half but body paint, you can still see their breasts and nipples.

There is a guy on a bike that they had to block out his crotch because…naked

And the last pic the guy is walking down the street with a sock on his penis…so..you tell me..

You asked me if I was a puritan because of half naked people. I showed you some half naked and some fully naked people to give you an example of what happens out there.

This thread has taken the broad road about jd Vance and we both got away from that topic.

Now then, as to Vance, why are you making a fuss about it. We don’t know anything about him based off of that picture. If you want to think he’s a drag queen, then so be it, embrace it and be happy for him.??
The "fuss" I'm making is where are all those on the right that condemn trannies? Nowhere to be found in this thread.

Well, there were a couple with women on bikes wearing nothing on their top half but body paint, you can still see their breasts and nipples.

There is a guy on a bike that they had to block out his crotch because…naked

And the last pic the guy is walking down the street with a sock on his penis…so..you tell me..
first sentence....not naked
second, ......you're assuming nothing is under the block
third....not naked

The "fuss" I'm making is where are all those on the right that condemn trannies? Nowhere to be found in this thread.

Hmm, maybe you’ve answered your own question…..

Maybe….they don’t have a problem with trans (btw..”tranny” is a derogatory term) people, except when they are doing these things in front of kids.

Hmm, maybe you’ve answered your own question…..

Maybe….they don’t have a problem with trans (btw..”tranny” is a derogatory term) people, except when they are doing these things in front of kids.
Except for all the times they do have a problem with it on here. With one of their own....not so much. Just like they say they hate rapists yet are voting for one to be President. Hypocrites.

first sentence....not naked
second, ......you're assuming nothing is under the block
third....not naked

So…you’re saying that as long as they are wearing body paint, they are not naked?

Sooo, if someone walks down the street wearing no clothes, with a raging boner…if they paint that boner to look like a flag pole, and hang a little flag from the end of it….then we’re good?

Really??

Forum List

Back