It looks like suspicions were true about the Covenent Trans School Shooter, and why their Manifest was hidden

Transgender killer Audrey Hale wrote about her 'imaginary penis' and how she would 'kill' to get puberty blockers in the weeks before her horrific attack on the Covenant School in Nashville last year.

Hale wrote about anger toward her parents, how she hated her conservative Christian upbringing, and how she had suffered because hormone blockers were not available when she was as a child.

Leftists and media wanted this Manifesto buried, as it gave the reasons for the shooting. They wanted it hidden to protect the ideal of transgenderism as an entirely 100% pure, and all who claim it are complete peaceful victims, completely sound of mind.

No, this was a confused, depressed, raging individual who decided to commit an act of terror against Christians and Conservatives, among other things.

Sounds like a hate crime by modern leftist standards. Leftists and media routinely blame the race, the political ideology, etc. for those who even mention such reasons when some male, supposed right-wing, white kid commits such an act. Their manifestos are known and front page news by the days end.

This one took a year to even get part of, and was routinely stone-walled and hidden from the public. Meanwhile, I doubt all the alphabet media and entertainment media like "The View" will accuse Transgenderism of causing this sort of violence, as they do with conservatism or being white.
I suppose it can be argued that it would influence potential jurors

But strangely the woke crowd has not used that excuse yet

LOL So, Tennessee a solid red state is protecting its trans community? A right-wing solid Christian do-gooders state is so scared of ruffling feathers of the trans group that they would go out of their way to protect the trans. Yeah and I have a bridge that you can buy.

But, yeah I admit it is far fetched that they are protecting the whites but hey, if you retards can make stuff up, why can’t I?
Everything you post is made up.

I suppose it can be argued that it would influence potential jurors

But strangely the woke crowd has not used that excuse yet
But the precedent has long been set with white, suburban school shooters.

Their lives and manifestos are known within hours and printed/talked about that night, headline news, and on entertainment news sites for weeks... as they blame white people, conservatives, and republicans for this one person's evil act.

That's the norm.

But when a "victim class" shooter occurs... there's initial build-up BEFORE the shooter is identified, but when it's identified, it quickly fades off, and isn't much mentioned, and their race, ideology, etc. isn't referenced in news stories, and Democrats/leftists don't have fingers pointed at them.

Complete double standard.

Is

Is that why the IDF has Pacified 80% + of Gaza ?
The IDF are ten times better than our MAGA, for sure, and five times that of the Muslims.

Our woke military could stomp all three put together.

I am glad to note that you think your Joos are pretty tough. They are, much more than your kind, yes.

I know a young woman, friend of a friend, who was actually there when all that happened. She noted on FB that there were 2 men with guns. She was unharmed, but the next day her FB post had been removed.

The Pulse was another staged event, inside job.
Not staged. One of those killed was an employee of my brother. He's definitely dead.

1717864772020.png

My
The IDF are ten times better than our MAGA, for sure, and five times that of the Muslims.

Our woke military could stomp all three put together.

I am glad to note that you think your Joos are pretty tough. They are, much more than your kind, yes.
My kind ( Family & Ancestors ) have fought in every war since the Revolutionary war and war of 1812 ( Including Civil War / Both sides ) ( Spanish American War ) ( WW1 ) ( WW2 / 4 uncles & a Grandfather ) ( Korea ) ( Nam ) ( Cold War ) ( Grenada ) ( Panama ) ( Desert Storm ) ( Desert Shield ) ( Kosovo / Balkan) ...

But you did not.

My

My kind ( Family & Ancestors ) have fought in every war since the Revolutionary war and war of 1812 ( Including Civil War / Both sides ) ( Spanish American War ) ( WW1 ) ( WW2 / 4 uncles & a Grandfather ) ( Korea ) ( Nam ) ( Cold War ) ( Grenada ) ( Panama ) ( Desert Storm ) ( Desert Shield ) ( Kosovo / Balkan) ...

But the precedent has long been set with white, suburban school shooters.

Their lives and manifestos are known within hours and printed/talked about that night, headline news, and on entertainment news sites for weeks... as they blame white people, conservatives, and republicans for this one person's evil act.

That's the norm.

But when a "victim class" shooter occurs... there's initial build-up BEFORE the shooter is identified, but when it's identified, it quickly fades off, and isn't much mentioned, and their race, ideology, etc. isn't referenced in news stories, and Democrats/leftists don't have fingers pointed at them.

Complete double standard.
I agree

But in lib la la land they make up the rules as they go along

Forum List

Back