The Nashville Shooter was most likely NOT a trans male.

Reading prisoners will likely not find out the name of its shrink or how long the shrink had been visited for therapy. If testosterone injections, then it's the same physical violence as a sex-change operation: the mutilation is chemical and happening in three real-time dimensions, to a genome always already having evolved and worthy of respect.

After all the reaction to sketchy news reports about Audrey Hale being a "trans" male, there is evidence that is wrong. Here is an informative article on this troubled woman who was a high functioning Autistic. She was seeking medical treatment for some condition but there is no evidence to suggest she was taking hormone treatments. Her mother's statement after the tragedy was: "It's very very hard. I lost my daughter today".

The article doesn't say she wasn't transgender.

The article doesn't say she wasn't transgender.
I have not seen or read anything that indicates this woman was a trans male, other than her very recent use of the name Aiden. No report of hormone therapies or surgeries that I can find, please post if you find any.

I have not seen or read anything that indicates this woman was a trans male, other than her very recent use of the name Aiden. No report of hormone therapies or surgeries that I can find, please post if you find any.

If a woman identifies as a man, she has already taken the first step, and is for all prectical purposes a transgender. Just as men walking around with dicks and claiming they're women, are transgenders.

I still get really confused over this gender identity shit. Can’t we just start calling everyone who dips a toe into trans ideology a psycho?

2nd Amendment Attacked From Right After Trans Shooter, CDC Gets Sick At East Palestine & Kill Switch​

1680395912996.png

Forum List

Back