Update to Forum Rules about Racist Comments and the like ...

The loudest demographic which historically and routinely grandstands here for the sole purpose of maintaining its image as a victim and as a matter of activism will, by default, lead to a double standard. This is inevitable.

Why not just cut the chase and rename the place ADL Sock Parking Only and get it over with?

The loudest demographic which historically and routinely grandstands here for the sole purpose of maintaining its image as a victim and as a matter of activism will, by default, lead to a double standard. This is inevitable.

Why not just cut the chase and rename the place ADL Sock Parking Only and get it over with?

Could you be a bit clearer?

No, not really.

Do you think the definitions will change with the direction the wind blows?

Will another foreign entity be defining the terms, much like we saw with the pedo rule?

These are burning questions...

What foreign entity?

Last edited:
Take note! Hate filled/racist/anti-Semitic threads and comments have previously been tolerated to an extent on the forum. That is no longer the case. If you can't start a thread or reply to someone without turning it into a hate fest, then this is NOT the place for you.

Rule added:
USMB is not a "hate" site and we will not condone such behavior. We do not allow posts that include racial slurs, pejoratives, or religiously bigoted statements.
Such offenses will receive a first time warning and a second offense will result in an extended, if not permanent, ban.
You gonna include sexual orientation in that?

Oh, l see. Why didn’t you say so in the first place? :cool-45:

And that qualifies as victimisation?

Not sure what post#1 is targeting against?

Hate filled/racist/anti-Semitic threads (is this against Anti-Jew posts?, Anti-Palestine posts?)
racial slurs, pejoratives, or religiously bigoted statements. (huh? Certain Words are already banned? aren't they?) What is a pejoratives?)

Or is this some sort of life-line (appeasment) to long term LW lunatics that infest this site? Snitches? MGT favorites?

Oh, l see. Why didn’t you say so in the first place? :cool-45:

I did.

And that qualifies as victimisation?

Guess it just depends on what way the wind blows. It becoming routine around here that certain victim status cards gets raised in just about every thread anymore. It's rare that any given topic can be discussed without that happening now. It's a relatively new phenomenon since certain posters set up camp.

So, basically problem, reaction, solution type shenanigans.

When the US Congress doled out the legislation to be penned by the foreign entity (the Framers are likely rolling over in theor graves, btw) as well as the the enforcement thereof, it was said that the legislation would be enforced conforming to how the foreign entity's definition changed over time and essentially whatever the foreign entity was offended by in any goven moment.

Last edited:
Ah well.

Good luck with your bannings.

I'm gonna say what I wanna say, just as I always have, though, regardless of whether the ADL socks or anyone else likes it or not.

patriot.gif

Last edited:
No you didn’t.

Sure I did.

I don't know how they do things in your country, but here in America, it should be expected that folks keep up with what their congress is doing and how industry therefore adapts and adopts its actions when special interest groups infiltrate and seize the narrative.

You were full of insinuations, which l was supposed to decipher.

Is that considered antisemitic today?

Placing that aside, it is, in my view, just good practice to solicit questions. It's how functional debate works. And it gives an idea of the other party's particular interest or intent in influencing dialogue moving forward.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back