Harris Campaign Trolls Trump On His Own Social Media Platform With Comparison Of Philly Crowd Size

Did you know healthcare costs are one of the top reasons Americans go bankrupt? Must be nice when you lose a job to still have healthcare.

What healthcare do we have in Canada? I could be dying here and one of the reasons I feel I need to sell my home is so that I can receive some healthcare in the U.S which I will have to pay for out of pocket.

Do the research and read the stories. It is so bad here that our media have stopped reporting it. It's become an hands on deck to use optics to convince Canadians that everything is ok. The day they learn how bad their healthcare is also coincides with the day in which they head to the emergency room and have to wait 12 hours to see a doctor.

If they survive that long.

You guys have little appreciation for government meddling in the economy and your personal lives. How many on here understand the East German system or the NKVD who influenced Germans Gestapo. It's history so people refuse to study it, they don't feel the relation to it.

This is the danger as a Venezuela in America is the objective for those who want to sink the U.S.. Once this occurs, China is going to strike on all cylinders across all metrics. Recall that AOC and her cult wanted the U.S to spend $10 Trillion during covid. I mean, there is no bottom for these fools.

China is going to usurp America and in time they are going to replace the U.S dollar. Not immediately, but it is their goal. Chinas biggest mistake was pushing for digital currency, this made other nations weary of their objective and rightfully so.

It could just be a speed bump if America becomes basically insolvent. Here is the frightening reality, you won't have much of a warning if any, that's how quickly a shift occurs. You will then see the finger pointing at everyone but the big spenders and their donors who benefited.

Forum List

Back