Elon Musk is your friend

Xavier Musk was born a male.
He changed his name to Vivian.
But is still a biological male.
......................................................................................

I believe I read that this issue was the last straw for him and why he switched his support away from democrats.

He says they tricked him into thinking his son would die if he didn't transition to a girl.

I warn American employers to avoid hiring democrats at all cost. If they do, they will thank me, if they don't, they'll regret it.
They were discussing state pension scamming on the radio one day. The wife of a police officer called in RANTING that scamming the pension system was justified. In the final year they funnel tons of overtime to those about to retire. This greatly inflates the pension taxpayers have to fund for the next 40 years. They end up getting much more in the pension check than they ever made on the force. This wife was adamant that it's justified because her husband was underpaid the previous 19 years. :cuckoo:

Elmo is not your friend. He doesn't know you or care at all about you. His hypocrisy is on display daily, as is his greed and drug habits.

And he isn't smarter. Not even smarter than you. He's lucky. Nothing more.
Good one crapitus, you're probably twice as smart as Musk, just unlucky.
Seen this earlier today.

Yes, he was a lefty.

Not surprised.

I once thought I was a lefty. You know, classic case of "non-partisan", code for fooled by the left. I came around a pinch sooner than Musk, assuming he's really made that turn. What he missed since 2017 is beyond me, which boosted me "right" where I belonged in the first place.
Hopefully Musk can demonstrate some consistency. Ha ha ha, ugly electric cars. He pulled it off anyway, and shit, he can thank Biden admin. for a lot of it.............Ha ha haaaaaa, force EV up our ass to "save the world from itself". All to be thrown away like a cell phone. At least the air a little cleaner, but those strides came long ago, auto. climate impact hasn't advanced worth a fuck for decades. Even a Prius remains most earth friendly of them all, built 20 years ago, and you can actually travel because it takes gas..........oooooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhh.

He's smarter than you. Sure he has his personal desires for wealth. But I think he has a good conscious, and he's a patriot. I started following him on X, I'm a new "user". He recognizes what the left have become, and has some insight we're commonly blinded from, by the machine. Anyway, here's a piece of the latest. BidNHarris' justice department has once again lied and cheated, for sake of politics, and it turns out, Crooks was probably a leftist. I don't put too much stock into which way he swings, the guy was crazy, and just a kid.

But when the left opens their mouths or points a finger, consider it a confession and/or projection, most of the time. And a lie, all of the time. They have lots to hide, and lots to sell you.

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Subscribe

It sure looks like the FBI leadership engaged in perjury …

Yup, Musk sure is smart. He conned the orange douchebag claiming that he would give money then reneged.

It is a good day when the orange con man gets conned! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back