Trump: We'll be the party of healthcare

I've said before if Trump suddenly came out and proposed Medicare For All MAGA would be singing his praises about a wonderful and ingenious idea it is.

I made a list of things that the Trump supporters have had to either accept or ignore. Most on the list were just minimal things. But some, like the 2A and how he's now pro choice, and now trying to push another healthcare plan..... I don't get how his supporters aren't catching on. These are three highly left leaning issues, that Trump is at least 75% in support of.

I sincerely thought that GOP voters didn't turn out for Romney because he leaned too far left. Now I don't have a clue. Because Trump is way left of the 2012 Romney.

I made a list of things that the Trump supporters have had to either accept or ignore. Most on the list were just minimal things. But some, like the 2A and how he's now pro choice, and now trying to push another healthcare plan..... I don't get how his supporters aren't catching on. These are three highly left leaning issues, that Trump is at least 75% in support of.

I sincerely thought that GOP voters didn't turn out for Romney because he leaned too far left. Now I don't have a clue. Because Trump is way left of the 2012 Romney.

Still wondering if you a have a hobby.

One could -

Of course, if McCain didn't go all traitor on us, again -
We move to another phase, yes?

You need to have the next phase before ending the first. That next phase still does not exist nearly 8 years later.

Just because that attempt failed, that was reason to quit?

Trump is a first class bullshit artist who will do nothing about healthcare & his newfangled abortion stance reflects his desperation & the fact that he's a lying sack of shit.

Anyone who believes a word out of that fucker's yap is being played for a sucker.

End of story.
and makes him no different than Harris,

Forum List

Back