Does Trump Really do Interviews?

Why haven’t I learned these now? She’s already VP. Why hasn’t she proven me wrong yet?
She has. But you read shit like the gatewaypundit. So you stay misiinformed.

Whitey? OK, Blackie! (eye roll)
Roll your eyes all you want but you ignored the fact I was called a boy. This is what you racists aways do, so just stop crying until you can say something to whites here.

31897A15-99FD-4F3F-968D-8DF64110EC8A.jpeg

061C101B-E2CA-4D02-8E8D-7552B0937424.jpeg

Kamala isn’t even doing interviews. They are keeping the dumb-dumb quiet to avoid the impacting public opinion. It’s the same gaslighting they did to hide Biden’s cognitive decline.

They will get her into office and on day one she will come out and be like “He-haw, coconut fell out of the tree!”

I’m not a fan of Trump, but unlike Harris he’s not afraid to go into hostile territory for interviews.

I’m not a fan of Trump, but unlike Harris he’s not afraid to go into hostile territory for interviews.
Thats why his ass didn't show up at the Urban League, the NAACP or in any black neighborhood to do a rally.

Thats why his ass didn't show up at the Urban League, the NAACP or in any black neighborhood to do a rally.
He just did an interview at the national association of black Journalists. Trump is many thing, but scared of the media isn’t one of those things.

Kamal should be on the TV on the Prog channels 24 hours a day answering questions. She is the star. She is not. She is Chauncey Gardiner Harris. And that is the truth.

He just did an interview at the national association of black Journalists. Trump is many thing, but scared of the media isn’t one of those things.
He didn't give an interview. He went in there, disrespected the journalists and race baited. When has he done a rally in a legitimate black community? He talks about everything he has done for backs in front of all white crowds in white communities.

REESE WATERS: Elon Musk & Donald Trump Meltdown TOGETHER​

He didn't give an interview. He went in there, disrespected the journalists and race baited. When has he done a rally in a legitimate black community? He talks about everything he has done for backs in front of all white crowds in white communities.
He gave a speech and took questions. He did more than what Kamala Harris has done. She’s been the presumptive nominee for almost a month and has shown no sign of life.

He gave a speech and took questions. He did more than what Kamala Harris has done. She’s been the presumptive nominee for almost a month and has shown no sign of life.
She did rallies all last week. So stop reading the lies from the right and go search for sources that reflect reaity.

She did rallies all last week. So stop reading the lies from the right and go search for sources that reflect reaity.
She gave speeches and hasn’t answered any questions

She gave speeches and hasn’t answered any questions
So? Because you pricks have moved the goalposts. Trump did not take interviews in the first weeks of his campaign. You guys taked shit about Biden not doing any rallies and how he was hiding. So now that Harris is doing rallies that draw more peope than trump, and in fact is taking republican voters from trump, we see the MAGGATTVERSE taking about how she needs tof do interviews and answer questions. Funny thing about this is that I am reading an interview she did for the Nation that is in the August edition of the magazine. So again, you need to find sources that refect reality.

So? Because you pricks have moved the goalposts. Trump did not take interviews in the first weeks of his campaign. You guys taked shit about Biden not doing any rallies and how he was hiding. So now that Harris is doing rallies that draw more peope than trump, and in fact is taking republican voters from trump, we see the MAGGATTVERSE taking about how she needs tof do interviews and answer questions. Funny thing about this is that I am reading an interview she did for the Nation that is in the August edition of the magazine. So again, you need to find sources that refect reality.
I not a Trump supporter, so I have no idea why you’re putting me in that category. So what? Harris made a few stump speeches, it’s still fair to say she hasn’t been accessible to the media.

Forum List

Back