So Putin is pissed off

Maybe if Putin would post his actual casualty reports we wouldn’t have to estimate

We do know Putin has lost hundreds of thousands of soldiers and thousands of tanks, aircraft and helicopters

We also know Ukraine has chased him out of the Black Sea even though they don’t have a Navy
If he did, you’d say he’s lying. Dupe. Warmonger.

If he did, you’d say he’s lying. Dupe. Warmonger.

He is not lying to me, he is lying to his own people

The US honors it’s war dead and reports casualties immediately
Putin hides the number of deaths

He is not lying to me, he is lying to his own people

The US honors it’s war dead and reports casualties immediately
Putin hides the number of deaths
Of course you stupidly think he lies all the time, like dumb Genocide Joe.

Russia isn’t our enemy dupe. Stop believing state run media propaganda.

Shut off MSNBC!!!!!

dimocrap scum, Sponge Brains Shits Pants specifically, CAUSED the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Period.

Will dimocrap FILTH take responsibility for their fuck-up? What do you think??

During his long, rambling Jan. 19 press conference, President Joe Biden made yet another major policy misstep. Russia, he suggested would face but minor consequences if it restrained itself to but a “minor incursion” into Ukraine.

Unsurprisingly, the suggestion that an invasion—if properly sized—would draw only a wrist slap left officials in Kyiv gobsmacked. So, too, were officials across Europe, as well as many in the U.S. political, foreign policy, and defense establishments.

Some competence in the White House would sure be a nice change.

This thread can now be moved to the "Shit that makes dimocraps look even more stupid but we don't want you to know about it" Forum.

Trump was in Russia?!
Yes, being pee'd on by Russian prostitutes.

Try to keep up.....

Or was that when OMB plotted with Russia to plant disinformation on Hunter's laptop? 51 Intelligence Officers say so

It all just kinda runs together.

Putin isn’t your enemy. Your enemy is much closer to home and it doesn’t include Trumpers.
i dont want wwiii but

if it it necessary, i prefer standing shoulder to shoulder with my old allies, guys i know and like, thsn to

join trump's axis of assholes to take on the free world.

but if you must

"orange man bad."

i dont want wwiii but

if it it necessary, i prefer standing shoulder to shoulder with my old allies, guys i know and like, thsn to

join trump's axis of assholes to take on the free world.

but if you must

"orange man bad."
You won't be standing shoulder to shoulder with anybody unless it's with a couple of your buddies running from a fight.

Why would dimocrap scum fight for a Country and a People they so obviously hate?

Forum List

Back