Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues

Define “bodily autonomy”. Ask a man to help you or use the internet if you need to.

Or is this another term like “woman” that you dimwits use but you can’t define?

Everyone has their own unique DNA. Your body stops where someone else’s DNA starts. Someone else’s body should also have autonomy from the consequences of your ignorant choices.

Laughing....are you going to mansplain bodily autonomy to women now?

Good luck convincing them to vote for you.

Laughing....are you going to mansplain bodily autonomy to women now?

Good luck convincing them to vote for you
You are an irrational Karen who uses 1980s feminist terms but can’t even define what a “woman” is. You are a fake feminist who advocates for men to replace women in every capacity. You are a dim witted useful-idiot of the Neo-patriarchy.

Btw, I don’t expect anyone to vote for me because I’m not running for an office.

D88BFAA5-F424-4863-A061-14794836957B.jpeg

1. You can't explain what you are talking about.
2. So it's no surprise you don't know what I (or anyone else for that matter) is talking about.
3. You give yourself way to much credit.
4. It takes two to keep it going. But your M.O. is to always have the last word. Not going to happen here.
Neat. You want to argue about nothing because you’re upset. Go for it. :itsok:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Hope you get the help you need.
See? I can look you up and see you posted this 11 minutes ago. If Trump wins, I can't post anything from Jan 6-21st. Or you can't when Kamala wins.

Oh, and Trump is going to say we cheated him by replacing Biden.

I knew Trump was taking it easy on Biden at the debate. He could have annihilated him but he seemed to take it easy on sleepy Joe. He really wanted to run against Biden. He was way ahead in the swing states now Kamala is 4% in the key battleground swing states.

You guys fucked up by convincing us Joe is too old.

Neat. You want to argue about nothing because you’re upset. Go for it. :itsok:
Two astronauts stuck on the space station due to a major company that survives on crony capitalism becoming substandard in the products it builds. And it is called DEI. There are many products it is having issues with. It will fix them hopefully. The New Presidential Airforce 1 planes are at least two years behind schedule as another example.

Current polling now shows Harris ahead of Trump on the economy.

Grocery prices mean more than polls, leftard.

Also PPI came in at 2.1%, lower than expected and equivalent to 2018. Unemployment is 4.3% same as 2017 and substantially better than Trump's disastrous 14.8% in 2020.

I believe my eyes and ears, not the happy horseshit the lying leftards are sending our way.

Define “bodily autonomy”. Ask a man to help you or use the internet if you need to.

Or is this another term like “woman” that you dimwits use but you can’t define?

Everyone has their own unique DNA. Your body stops where someone else’s DNA starts. Someone else’s body should also have autonomy from the consequences of your ignorant choices.

Trump Lawsuit Against ABC Argues New York Penal Law "penile penetration vs digital penetration"​

You are an irrational Karen who uses 1980s feminist terms but can’t even define what a “woman” is. You are a fake feminist who advocates for men to replace women in every capacity. You are a dim witted useful-idiot of the Neo-patriarchy.

Btw, I don’t expect anyone to vote for me because I’m not running for an office.

View attachment 995181

Or more accurately, I recognize that you trying to mansplain bodily autonomy to women and why their rights should be stripped from them and turned into crimes..... won't do you much good come election time.

As women seem content to make these decisions for themselves.

Or more accurately, I recognize that you trying to mansplain bodily autonomy to women and why their rights should be stripped from them and turned into crimes..... won't do you much good come election time.

As women seem content to make these decisions for themselves.
Would you like to add anything else? Because you just keep repeating the same thing over and over.

You can’t even say what a woman is. A lot of women made sacrifices so you could have equal rights. You honored their legacy by destroying what it means to be a woman so you could watch men punching women in the face in the Olympics.

It’s beyond parody and all you can do is blather about your “autonomy” and “mansplaining”. Good luck to you ma’am.

Would you like to add anything else? Because you just keep repeating the same thing over and over.

You can’t even say what a woman is. A lot of women made sacrifices so you could have equal rights. You honored their legacy by destroying what it means to be a woman so you could watch men punching women in the face in the Olympics.

It’s beyond parody and all you can do is blather about your “autonomy” and “mansplaining”. Good luck to you ma’am.

Again, me 'saying' anything doesn't change women's views on their own bodily autonomy. You keep insisting I perform tasks that are gloriously irrelevant to the electoral consequences of your ilk's insistence that you know better how a woman should use her body than she does. And have stripped her of her rights in order to turn them into crimes.

They've taken it quite personally. But maybe if you mansplain harder, they'll come around.

Again, me 'saying' anything doesn't change women's views on their own bodily autonomy. You keep insisting I perform tasks that are gloriously irrelevant to the electoral consequences of your ilk's insistence that you know better how a woman should use her body than she does. And have stripped her of her rights in order to turn them into crimes.

They've taken it quite personally. But maybe if you mansplain harder, they'll come around.
How are you going to protect “women’s rights” if you can’t define what a “woman” is?

They are already saying abortion isn’t a “woman’s” issue because trans-men get abortions too. And they would accuse you of being non-inclusive or transphobic for saying abortion is a “woman’s” issue. They already refer to you as nothing more than a “person with a uterus” or a “menstruator”. A “woman” is now an entirely subjective construct, they don’t exist outside of your own perception.

Your identity as a woman is being erased and you seem to be happily going along with it. You don’t get your own bathrooms, you don’t get your own sports, and you won’t get your own rights and protection under the law because you can’t even define what it is you believe deserves protecting.

Forum List

Back