So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

No, she just needs to keep her campaign in deep blue cities and continue to pay music artists to give free concert.

She has the funds, so she can continue to this, assuming one of the V.P choices actually decides they'd like to work under her.
That's not what she has done so stop repeating the bullshit trump tells you. She's just outdrawing Trump because most Americans do not like Trumps punk ass.

That's not what she has done so stop repeating the bullshit trump tells you. She's just outdrawing Trump because most Americans do not like Trumps punk ass.
"Outdrawing Trump"?

First, sure pal and I've got a bridge for sale.

Second, now you're trying to compare crowd sizes?

Educate yourself on recognizing AI renders and notice Kamalas crowds are faked:(this is done to keep donors and campaign $ coming in by tricking them)
1)blank stares and expressions throughout crowd.
2)weird eyes
3) and added limbs are a common flaw in AI created realistic looking pics, as well as
4) twins on the left wearing glasses, it's a common problem in creating AI crowds to duplicate faces.
5)also notice the writing on their shirts, it's not any sensible English word, another issue in AI is it turns text into gibberish and unrecognizable lettering.
6)most AI trained models seem to be lacking variety regarding Black personas hair styles, as they always disturbingly make stereotype 70's big Afro hair (seen in the 2 in the center).

8b2353ac3bf075be.jpg

Get it all out of your system. Maybe have a snack and a nap.

The topic will be waiting for you.
Well, it's 11:09pm UK time, so I should be in Biden nap mode ;)

Personally, rather than fighting over dad size, I suggest some of you guys go and use your time productively.

Rather than fight over skin colour, weight, word salads, crowd size and all that crap, wait for the election result, that's the important bit.

Some will, the vast majority won't, but I suggest vote on policies and results as opposed to character. Just in 2020, nothing worse watching a nation cut it's nose off to spite it's own face. But that what happens when the majority can't focus past character.

But that's your problem, and our problem over here is, many thought the Tories were crap, and I agree, but Labour are 10 times worse, as now everyone can now see, but I don't have a magic wand to fix stupid.

"Outdrawing Trump"?

First, sure pal and I've got a bridge for sale
See what I mean? This talking point is clearly very important to Trump supporters.

Look how they will freely lie and delude themselves over it, even in the face of the facts.

Having your favorite toy taken away is no fun.

Educate yourself on recognizing AI renders and notice Kamalas crowds are faked:(this is done to keep donors and campaign $ coming in by tricking them)
1)blank stares and expressions throughout crowd.
2)weird eyes
3) and added limbs are a common flaw in AI created realistic looking pics, as well as
4) twins on the left wearing glasses, it's a common problem in creating AI crowds to duplicate faces.
5)also notice the writing on their shirts, it's not any sensible English word, another issue in AI is it turns text into gibberish and unrecognizable lettering.
6)most AI trained models seem to be lacking variety regarding Black personas hair styles, as they always disturbingly make stereotype 70's big Afro hair (seen in the 2 in the center).

View attachment 995310
I would grade that dimestore propaganda at about a D+.

Same score as your school exams!!

Do you vote based on policies & results, or by character?
"You're so stupid!"

"Hey, tell me what you think about ______"

Are you high?

Just tell me if you think the new reality will affect the belief that the election was stolen, if trump.loses.

Forum List

Back