Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

Dude could clear this up in 30 seconds if he had the balls to do an interview.
His answer to his pattern of lying and misrepresenting what he did and DID NOT do: "I am damn proud of my 24 years of service!". Well goody for him, nobody doubts he put in 24 years. He's just another poser liar that the Democrats seem to LOVE to promote to their highest ranks.

Nope. Lots of guys were part of enduring freedom that weren’t combat vets
No

You are wrong

Service members were either part of Enduring Freedom IN AFGHANISTAN or they werent

Walz wasnt

His answer to his pattern of lying and misrepresenting what he did and DID NOT do: "I am damn proud of my 24 years of service!". Well goody for him, nobody doubts he put in 24 years. He's just another poser liar that the Democrats seem to LOVE to promote to their highest ranks.
Did Harris vet this guy at all? Why weren't they ready for all this to come out?

At what point does it become a lie though? Walz was in fact promoted to that rank for many months, and he did retire while he was a CSM. It's just not official on paper. What I have an issue here is, the fact that Walz would have been sent to Iraq with that rank, he would have commanded his unit with that rank, and he would have come home with his rank as a CSM, and if he had retired before completely a basic academic course to make it official he can still be accused of stealing valor by those two commanders. If I'm going to be promoted to a certain rank and you're going to send me off to war with that rank I better be allowed to at least say i'm at that rank when I retire, whether or not I finished one educational course or not! It's not like 99.7% even knows the diference between a master sergeant and a CSM anyway for him to somehow get any points out of it. Saying he served 24 years is far and away more significant.
Bologna... he was not promoted because he didn't fulfill the requirements... he was never in Afghanistan or Iraq... he bailed on his unit just before they left for Afghanistan...
HE NEVER CARRIED A WEAPON IN COMBAT.... wake up!!!! stop defending this stolen valor fool...
He is an embarrassment to his uniform....

He WAS in Afghanistan… as a private citizen and he DID stand on the tarmac and watched the coffins get loaded.

He WAS a 24 year NG vet who rose to the rank of Command Sergeant Major. He DID deploy with his unit to Italy to backfill during Operation Enduring Freedom.

Eat a bag of dicks you Swiftboating assholes

Forum List

Back