So who is the "cult," now? 🤪

So this is interesting.

I had heard a rumor that I did not believe. Well, I got around to checking it out for myself this morning.

Folks on the left continue to claim that Trump is a cult of personality . . . and yet, when you go to his website, you can clearly see, what he stands for, and what he plans to do. . .

You can also go watch his rallies and hear what he plans to do as well. His rhetoric has been pretty clear and consistent.

Here are the plans folks;

Now I had heard rumors, that Kamala and Walz, don't actually have an agenda.
They are just going to do whatever the establishment tell them to. Now it appears the MSM and the zeitgeist is just generating a buzz in the culture, and a cult of personality at this point.

Apparently, Megyn Kelly researched this, and broke the story? I went and checked it out, and yup, they aren't really telling us shit. Nothing about what the plans for the nation are at the website, nothing.

What a scandal. What sort of idiot would just vote for a cult of personality, out and out IN YOAR FACE! :dunno:

The establishment isn't even telling the public what they are going to do in writing. . . they just expect folks to just vote for these people, don't worry about the issues.

The campaign is basically just running on. . . NOT TRUMP. :auiqs.jpg:

🤪

Did you listen to any of her speech last night--the one where she swiped Trump’s “no tax on tips” silliness?

She laid out several things she was for.

Passing the John Louis Voting Rights Act--saying she would sign it.

Workers rights--paid family leave. Union rights.

Most of that

Raising the minimum wage.

Most of that mentioned in the first 4 minutes of her speech.

I think you’re just not listening.

Did you listen to any of her speech last night
Why the hell would I listen to a thing she says?

She says a different thing to different crowds depending on who she is speaking to.

Post for me a media interview from the press, a press conference, or post a website platform.

Otherwise? The cultural zeitgeist that the people are saying about her? Yeah, that is pretty much the truth, She's a chameleon and a liar.

Judge Joe Brown called her shit out, he knew her dad. She is more Indian and white than she is black. . IOW? A LIAR!

The government and corporate media are creating a bullshit narrative. . . a big fat lie. . . . :rolleyes:

Kamala Harris Is Not Black, She’s Lazy and Flirts To Get What She Wants.​

So does Russia. They own him.
90743p.jpg

That's not exactly true:
That was their idea on how to move forward after Joe dropped but I don’t see them causing a fuss about how things turned out. Do you?

Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that the left is destroying our county. Maybe that explains why you can’t see it.
Yawn…. The left is destroying our country, the right is destroying our country… Trump is Hitler… Biden has dementia. B O R I N G

Well that is your right...but it is interesting that you’re accusing her of not laying out her positions but then admit you’re not listening.

You’re weird.
Says the person regurgitating media bs…Do you even have original thought? My guess is no…bubble head…

Well that is your right...but it is interesting that you’re accusing her of not laying out her positions but then admit you’re not listening.

You’re weird.
I've listened to her. I really have.

I watched that entire rally in Phoenix;

You are the one that is not listening to me. She says different things, to different people depending on who she is speaking to.

The only way to keep her consistent and nail her down, is to broadcast it nationally, and get it ON THE RECORD.

:rolleyes:

I've listened to her. I really have.

I watched that entire rally in Phoenix;

You are the one that is not listening to me. She says different things, to different people depending on who she is speaking to.

The only way to keep her consistent and nail her down, is to broadcast it nationally, and get it ON THE RECORD.

:rolleyes:
Exactly.

Sit her down with a TV News host, and see if she carries on the entire interview in her condescending nasal voice, her Southern accent, her sister-girl accent, her French accent. Then see if she is claiming to be the first Indian-American presidential candidate, or first African-American candidate. And find out how many Trump policies she steals and claims are now hers too.

Forum List

Back