So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

It's not meaningless. You talk about how kamala could sound dumb and it would hurt her candidacy.

But trump sounds like a total moron and pig every time he opens his mouth.

Yet I don't see you showing that concern for him.

So what I said is very relevant.
It was meaningless deflection

I don’t have the concern for him, he just got one dembot to quit, and xiden was better then harris

It was meaningless deflection

I don’t have the concern for him, he just got one dembot to quit, and xiden was better then harris
No. You said Trump calling for press.conferences shows he can do press conferences without coming across as weird.

That was stupid and incorrect.

If you can't remember your own thoughts from just minutes ago, you need to cut down on the drugs and stop blaming other posters for your own mistakes.

No. You said Trump calling for press.conferences shows he can do press conferences without coming across as weird.

That was stupid and incorrect.

If you can't remember your own thoughts from just minutes ago, you need to cut down on the drugs and stop blaming other posters for your own mistakes.
um, no, no i didn't say that. I said he can do them, and debates. He doesn't run from them. He does them. Harris runs

Show me where I said "
You said Trump calling for press.conferences shows he can do press conferences without coming across as weird."

you can't....you just made that up, and that is weird.

Forum List

Back