So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

Right. The person that 81 million voted for to replace Biden is running.

The Trump campaign is having a big sad over it. It prompted Donald to come out and say he drew more people than MLK did. Ol' Donnie just cant stop picking fights with black people.
Yep xiden lost bigly to trump this year and now you got zero votes harris

Trump ran in two elections and got more votes then anyone in history. Xiden has run 4 times, and hasn’t had as many. Harris twice, not gotten one vote

Trump didn’t get more fires than anyone in history.

Clinton got more votes but Trump won the EC.

Biden got more popular votes and the EC. Way more votes.

WW

Trump didn’t get more fires than anyone in history.

Clinton got more votes but Trump won the EC.

Biden got more popular votes and the EC. Way more votes.

WW
More fires? I didn’t say he did

Trump got more votes then anyone in history. He has run a total of three times, and them all up. More then anymore .

Haha, Trumpers are so gullible. They BEG to be.lied to.

Trump is mentally ill.

Former President Donald Trump spoke for over an hour in a rambling news conference on Thursday, making dozens of false and outrageous claims in an effort to wrest the spotlight away from Vice President Kamala Harris’ surging 2024 presidential campaign.

Addressing reporters at his ritzy Florida estate, Mar-a-Lago, the GOP presidential nominee insisted his campaign was the one drawing large, enthusiastic crowds on the campaign trail — even though Harris’ rallies attracted tens of thousands this week — and claimed the vice president wasn’t “smart enough” to take questions from the media as he was doing.

“She’s not smart enough to do a news conference,” Trump said.

Trump also claimed he was willing to do three debates with Harris: Sept. 4 with Fox News, Sept. 10 with ABC News, and Sept. 25 with NBC News (the announcement required a clarification from Trump’s campaign regarding the host networks). Both campaigns had agreed to the Sept. 10 debate when President Joe Biden was still the presumptive nominee, but Trump canceled when Harris replaced Biden.

Harris’ campaign hasn’t said whether it’s agreed to all three dates, but Harris told reporters before boarding Air Force Two on Thursday evening that she was “looking forward” to the Sept. 10 debate, adding: “I hope he shows up.”

Yep xiden lost bigly to trump this year and now you got zero votes harris

Trump is already claiming the election is stolen. ..and his most ardent followers believe it.

Trump is lashing out like a maniac. Are you impressed?

Trump is mentally ill.

Former President Donald Trump spoke for over an hour in a rambling news conference on Thursday, making dozens of false and outrageous claims in an effort to wrest the spotlight away from Vice President Kamala Harris’ surging 2024 presidential campaign.

Addressing reporters at his ritzy Florida estate, Mar-a-Lago, the GOP presidential nominee insisted his campaign was the one drawing large, enthusiastic crowds on the campaign trail — even though Harris’ rallies attracted tens of thousands this week — and claimed the vice president wasn’t “smart enough” to take questions from the media as he was doing.

“She’s not smart enough to do a news conference,” Trump said.

Trump also claimed he was willing to do three debates with Harris: Sept. 4 with Fox News, Sept. 10 with ABC News, and Sept. 25 with NBC News (the announcement required a clarification from Trump’s campaign regarding the host networks). Both campaigns had agreed to the Sept. 10 debate when President Joe Biden was still the presumptive nominee, but Trump canceled when Harris replaced Biden.

Harris’ campaign hasn’t said whether it’s agreed to all three dates, but Harris told reporters before boarding Air Force Two on Thursday evening that she was “looking forward” to the Sept. 10 debate, adding: “I hope he shows up.”
No doubt harris will not commit to three debates…she isn’t capable of doing a press conference without coming across weird.

Trump is really sick .....

During his press conference, which ran just short of 90 minutes, Trump compared the crowd size at the White House on Jan. 6, 2021, to the audience for Martin Luther King Jr.’s 1963 “I Have A Dream” speech on the National Mall, which drew about 260,000 people.

“Nobody’s spoken to crowds bigger than me,” he said. “If you look at Martin Luther King, when he did his great speech, and you look at ours, same real estate, same everything, same number of people, if not, we had more. And they said he had a million people, but I had 25,000 people.”

Trump also falsely claimed that “nobody died” during the attack on the Capitol by hundreds of his supporters seeking to overturn the 2020 election he had lost. At least seven people died in connection to the riot, including several Trump supporters.

Did they show up for kammie, or the concert?
During his press conference, which ran just short of 90 minutes, Trump compared the crowd size at the White House on Jan. 6, 2021, to the audience for Martin Luther King Jr.’s 1963 “I Have A Dream” speech on the National Mall, which drew about 260,000 people.

“Nobody’s spoken to crowds bigger than me,” he said. “If you look at Martin Luther King, when he did his great speech, and you look at ours, same real estate, same everything, same number of people, if not, we had more. And they said he had a million people, but I had 25,000 people.”

Trump also falsely claimed that “nobody died” during the attack on the Capitol by hundreds of his supporters seeking to overturn the 2020 election he had lost. At least seven people died in connection to the riot, including several Trump supporters.

you're out in left field again.

... does that mean Trump supporters will be less likely to say the election was stolen, if she wins?

I say: No.

Harris got busted using AI to fake the crowds for dumb people like you.

However, I hear Weird Walz is very popular with horses.

Well, Trump enjoys a certain immunity from being a complete moron and pig that other candidates do not enjoy.
hahaa your post is non-responsive and meaningless.

Harris simply can't debate, she can't do press conferences, she is low IQ and it shows.

hahaa your post is non-responsive and meaningless.
It's not meaningless. You talk about how kamala could sound dumb and it would hurt her candidacy.

But trump sounds like a total moron and pig every time he opens his mouth.

Yet I don't see you showing that concern for him.

So what I said is very relevant.

Forum List

Back